Circumcision - Interesting Documentary

Reisr30
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This documentary looks interesting:

https://www.hivplusmag.com/entertainment/2018/8/28/american-circumcision-director-talks-hiv-and-toxic-masculinity

I wasn’t born in the states so my parents left me intact. I like all kinds of cocks so I don’t judge or discriminate though I am fascinated by cut cocks for some reason :).

Never thought about the fact the baby doesn’t really get a choice but I suppose our parents choose for us all the time when we are young and we don’t get to say no. But still I’m not sure how I feel about it; I think if I had kids and they were boys I’d let them decide when they are older...

I am glad my parents had me circumcised when I was born. I know a few older guys who are having to have it done now for health reasons. Not a pleasant experience.

I too was done at birth - .My father was not but all 4 of us boys were.

I do enjoy playing with a clean uncut if the skin slides smoothly and have had some HOT "docking" experiences - One standing with a guy who had a foreskin that could cover my cock head and a couple inches of my shaft. I fucked his foreskin while we kissed etc - came deep in his skin and then he used my load as additional lube while he jerked off.

Another memorable docking was with a college student (under stall:):) where we came at the same time - load shooting against load with my cock head buried in his skin -- great orgasm - great sensation -

An article from September of 2017 on the science:

https://aidsrestherapy.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12981-017-0167-6

As for the psychological aspects, those who believe in the lingering memories of infant circumcision are in the same camp as those psychologists who talk about the lingering memories of infants being removed from the warmth and safety of the womb into the cold world to fend for themselves. Personally, I recall neither event.

The anti vaccination people make many of the same arguments from lack of choice to both known and unknown side effects of infant and child vaccinations.

This is not really a “documentary” but a “point-of-view” movie. It seems like a film that is biased in its writing and editing to promote a position rather than take a balanced look into an issue.

I am glad my parents had me circumcised when I was born. I know a few older guys who are having to have it done now for health reasons. Not a pleasant experience.

I've never known anyone doing it for health reasons. If it was a real health problem then most of the European guys you would expect to be having issues but it seems it's just us Americans that have the issues. Mostly mental.

Edited by caliguy

I've never known anyone doing it for health reasons. If it was a real health problem then most of the European guys you would expect to be having issues but it seems it's just us Americans that have the issues. Mostly mental.

I think it emerged within the 1920's 'health discussion' promoted by Kellogg (as well as his promotion of eugenics)

I think it emerged within the 1920's 'health discussion' promoted by Kellogg (as well as his promotion of eugenics)

Yeah that was the good old days when masturbation was looked at as a real health issue. It was the original reason for circumcision.

Kellogg believed that masturbation lead to a whole host of health problems. That was the reason he came up with Kellogg's Corn Flakes. He believed that plain foods would curb filthy Minds.

Edited by caliguy

Yeah that was the good old days when masturbation was looked at as a real health issue. It was the original reason for circumcision.

Kellogg believed that masturbation lead to a whole host of health problems. That was the reason he came up with Kellogg's Corn Flakes. He believed that plain foods would curb filthy Minds.

He also promoted eugenics, and race based intelligence. It's why I never buy corn flakes, and, well they get too soggy too soon

Mine was done at birth. I did have a few childhood friends who had it done in 6th grade during summer break - ouch. They all had to stay home so they don’t get excited if they saw someone they liked. To prevent friction from clothing - skirts LOL It was funny.

Edited by MassageDrew

It’s amazing that this topic keeps coming up. Circumcision definitely carries health benefits, though rarely life-saving ones. Anyone saying otherwise is either very ignorant or lying. When done in a medical setting, anesthesia is used even for newborns, so no more traumatic than childbirth or any other number of possible infant experiences. Complications are extremely rare. It’s perfectly reasonable to either have your infant boy circumcised or not. One of the benefits of circumcision is fewer bladder and kidney infection in young boys, so if you’re going to do it, better to do it younger. The procedure is also easier and less likely to have complications when done in newborns.

I like uncut guys so in long retrospect, I wish my parents had not had me circumcised, but in that time and place, it was standard practice. I can't remember when I saw my first uncut guy but it was well into my 20's, I'd guess, maybe even into my 30's. I remember reading about it when I was a kid but nothing had any pictures or a reasonable description so I had no idea what a foreskin really was. I thought it was sort of a flap over the top of the cock, not a hood.

A friend at work who was getting married told me about her husband having to get circumcised before he could marry into her Jewish faith. He had been circumcised as an infant, but it needed to be done by a mohel to be 'legit'. He was kind of freaked out.

A friend at work who was getting married told me about her husband having to get circumcised before he could marry into her Jewish faith. He had been circumcised as an infant, but it needed to be done by a mohel to be 'legit'. He was kind of freaked out.

Wow, double circumcision. Religious “requirements” should be a thing of the past.

Like many guys here, I too was circumcised at birth. The first time I saw an uncut dick I was around 7-8 y.o. and I thought my friend had a disease or something, it looked so weird. However, the first cock I sucked at the ripe age of 15 was uncut, and I found that playing with the foreskin was hot and fascinating. I still do, as long as the tool is clean and there is no strong cheesy smell.

Give me cock, cut or uncut, anytime, any day, anywhere. They are all a treat. :p

:eek:

It’s amazing that this topic keeps coming up. Circumcision definitely carries health benefits, though rarely life-saving ones. Anyone saying otherwise is either very ignorant or lying. When done in a medical setting, anesthesia is used even for newborns, so no more traumatic than childbirth or any other number of possible infant experiences. Complications are extremely rare. It’s perfectly reasonable to either have your infant boy circumcised or not. One of the benefits of circumcision is fewer bladder and kidney infection in young boys, so if you’re going to do it, better to do it younger. The procedure is also easier and less likely to have complications when done in newborns.

I totally agree. We should also get rid of ears and noses too. That would solve many infections. However just do it to babies. They're easier and helpless. Adults are known to be stubborn and might fight you.

It is an interesting subject.

Medically - the Amer Acad of Pediatics has vacillated back and forth re: medical reasons and has finally come up with a non-answer: not medically necessary but not against if done for "parental" reasons (religion, personal preference - dad is so son should be like daddy, etc.) Medically, there are reasons - hygiene, prevent infections, even prevent those ultrarare cancer of the penis (HPV vaccine does a great job), etc. None of the medical reasons rise to being clear cut. In fact, psychological reasons (son being like dad either way) and religion are the 2 most common reasons.

There are MANY babies, kids who do get infections from a very tight foreskin (phimosis) and the shortcut is to cut because no parent wants to try to stretch and retract foreskin day after day, when the baby is howling like a banshee. I assure you, cutting in that case IS more humane! A tight foreskin can also be a medical emergency.

So, Unicorn, there CAN be medical reasons, all be it, not necessarily life- threatening.

Interestingly, prolonged bleeding after circumcision can be caused by hemophilia - rare enough but I've picked up 2 cases! That IS life-saving.

I am a much older adult and just had it done for health reasons. Wish I had it done years ago. Looks better, feels better. The procedure did not hurt afterwards like I had imagined it would.

This documentary looks interesting:

https://www.hivplusmag.com/entertainment/2018/8/28/american-circumcision-director-talks-hiv-and-toxic-masculinity

I wasn’t born in the states so my parents left me intact. I like all kinds of cocks so I don’t judge or discriminate though I am fascinated by cut cocks for some reason :).

Never thought about the fact the baby doesn’t really get a choice but I suppose our parents choose for us all the time when we are young and we don’t get to say no. But still I’m not sure how I feel about it; I think if I had kids and they were boys I’d let them decide when they are older...

I'm glad I was done as an infant. I'd prefer not to have that pain ad an adult when I can remember it.

As for aesthetics, I prefer the look of a cut tallywacker.

Gman