Demystifying this forum for me?

wbtravis
This topic is 2107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@wbtravis....I, too, remember the days when I was confused about my designated Forum moniker and to tell you the truth I’d forgotten the chart highlighting the various participation levels. If I remember correctly I had to do a bit of digging in the site but I eventually found it.

As for the trophies, that information is out there somewhere but I’ve forgotten where. Another Forum member will be along to explain in detail. I’m now a Baron which only tells me I’ve spent way too much time (albeit useful time) here in the Forum. :D:D:D.

Here's a link to the TOS page -- https://m4m-forum.org/help/terms (or, it's at the upper left of this page) -- in the column on the left of the TOS page you can find out about trophies.

Enjoy the forum. Welcome.

Thank you. I had seen TOS, and there are no columns... I suspect because I am on phone instead of desktop. That said; I did see the Help “drop down”.

Trophies explained. Now to the moniker:)

Thank you. I had seen TOS, and there are no columns... I suspect because I am on phone instead of desktop. That said; I did see the Help “drop down”.

Trophies explained. Now to the moniker:)

You "liked" the post in which the moniker is explained. It is Post #3.

HUMPHREY: All right, settle down. Settle down. Now, before I begin the lesson, will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you. Now,--

WYMER: Sir?

HUMPHREY: Yes, Wymer?

WYMER: My younger brother's going out with Dibble this weekend, sir, but I'm not having my hair cut today, sir. So, do I move my clothes down, or--

HUMPHREY: I do wish you'd listen, Wymer. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed.

Now, sex. Sex, sex, sex. Where were we?

More important for the survival of this site are the markings of who has made a contribution to Daddy. While the other markings are interesting, the contributor marks show who is willing to help their fellow man.

Mine was mailed but no way of knowing for sure that it was received - only time will tell —AND maybe it will be considered too small to count - at least I know I contributed. that is the most important thing!

Mine was mailed but no way of knowing for sure that it was received - only time will tell —AND maybe it will be considered too small to count - at least I know I contributed. that is the most important thing!

Same with me, no feedback or red thumb mark on my amazon gift this year. Perhaps It was too small.

More important for the survival of this site are the markings of who has made a contribution to Daddy. While the other markings are interesting, the contributor marks show who is willing to help their fellow man.

Holy crap. I've been visiting this message forum for years and I have never noticed those colorful thumbs-up before, until you just mentioned them. Weird.

Same with me, no feedback or red thumb mark on my amazon gift this year. Perhaps It was too small.

Send a note to Guy Fawkes.