Have You Ever Milked A Cow?

Avalon
This topic is 2115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching an episode of "The Golden Girls" and Rose said that she had milked a cow.

When I was in 6th, 7th and 8th grade we lived in the country. We had a couple of milk cows and sometimes I'd help my father.

I've milked a goat by hand (when I was a child, of course), but not a cow.

I assume that you mean by hand, not just connecting the teats to a milking machine? Oh yes. It is not a lost art - to this day, when a cow comes down with a bad case of Mastitis, she has to be milked by hand. :)

Right, by hand. The cows looked forward to being milked; they'd be waiting at the gate to be let into the barn.

Right, by hand. The cows looked forward to being milked; they'd be waiting at the gate to be let into the barn.

Well, the "milk" breeds -- as opposed to the "meat" breeds -- can get pretty uncomfortable with stretched udders if they are not milked regularly. While they're not bright animals, they are not completely stupid; they can learn "we go to this place when our tits hurt and it gets fixed."

My father once had a cow he wanted bred so he took her to a fellow who had two bulls. But they would have nothing to do with her. I wonder if they were gay?:)

BULL WINS, Kills Farmer

I lived accross from a large farm growing up. Bulls do what they want. The brother of the onwer of thr farm took care of the bull most of the time. One day the bull decided to attack the brother.

Gee, no foreshadowing there.....*snark*

Nah -there was quite a distance between the teat and mouth. You squirt, point and out flows a stream of milk -we would point and try to catch it and sometimes got it on our clothes-until an adult came around and would yell at us and we would burst into giggles and go back to squirting into the bucket! We had Jersey and some Brown swiss crosses.

BULL WINS, Kills Farmer

I lived accross from a large farm growing up. Bulls do what they want. The brother of the onwer of thr farm took care of the bull most of the time. One day the bull decided to attack the brother.

Jersey Bulls are supposed to be the meanest.

Methinks the joke/innuendo was missed.....*chuckle*

Nah -there was quite a distance between the teat and mouth. You squirt, point and out flows a stream of milk -we would point and try to catch it and sometimes got it on our clothes-until an adult came around and would yell at us and we would burst into giggles and go back to squirting into the bucket! We had Jersey and some Brown swiss crosses.

Yup, on a short film I was directing. A scene took place in a barn and while location scouting the farm we were gonna use my friend (who volunteered at the farm) showed me how to milk a cow.

Fun aside: we had set everything up to start filming (the actors were gonna milk the cow) when suddenly the cow decides it's time to empty her bladder, all over our cables (luckily no equipment got hit, hahaha).

LOL - yes, hand milked my Guernseys when in my 20s & 30s but before that as an 11yo with farm knowledge, cows helped me figure out how to masturbate:)

I had seen bulls breed cows and when they dismounted, white stuff was still dripping from their penis. SO, I KNEW that white stuff came out of the penis besides urine.

I remember asking my father if the white foam when I urinated in the toilet was the white stuff that made babies!:):)

His only response was “No, it is different”

SO! I now knew that something else could come out of my penis!

I figured that my penis was similar to a cow’s teat so that if I “milked” my penis I could get the white stuff!

Thus, before I was 12, with a hard cock and soap in the bathtub, I milked myself:)

Felt good and then better and better - powerful ejaculation BUT it was clear. It would be several months before my cum was white but I didn’t care. I had figured out what else came out of my penis and how to make it happen.

THUS, started a sexual life with a HORRENDOUS libido and my cumming 5-7x a day well into my 50s through one means or another.

BULL WINS, Kills Farmer

I’ve milked a cow, but never a bull.