NYC 411 Hells Kitchen Only - Let's build a great list

Brad in NYC
This topic is 1171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the modern super hero standard we all have to lose weight! Compare Adam West in his role as Batman in the 60s with Ben Affleck a few years ago. Adam was a handsome but ordinary guy...not ripped like a ticket stub! ;)

Yeah well ssergey is really tall and lean. I think he practices yoga idk. He’s not my type. He actually contacted me on CL back when you could do so! And he gave me a FREE massage in the projects. ?‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Been a client of Gustavo’s for a long time. He’s wonderful!!

Just looking for some fresh hands this time around. :p

OMG. Just met Gustavo for the first time. Woof. Small stature but not an once of fat on him and a good massage and sweet as can be. I'll def go back. He's not nearly as serious as his pics make him appear to be.

Andre has been around for years. He was a prolific Craigslist poster. Start here for previous discussions and link to his personal website (with the same CL pics from years ago). No telling what he looks like now.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-andymasseurnyc.136057/

I’ve always been tempted but never took leap. Bothers me that in his lastest incarnation on MasseurFinder one of his reviews is dated March 25, 2019, and parts of the other review are ripped off from one of my favorite masseurs Bene who is sadly now in San Diego.

"Andre" was my first experience of catfishing. He used to post a number of sexy pictures, including on rentmen, but the weren't him. He was average-looking, gave an okay massage and the ultimate extra, but I can't forgive the fakery

"Andre" was my first experience of catfishing. He used to post a number of sexy pictures, including on rentmen, but the weren't him. He was average-looking, gave an okay massage and the ultimate extra, but I can't forgive the fakery

What might one consider the "ultimate extra" in context of a massage?

OMG. Just met Gustavo for the first time. Woof. Small stature but not an once of fat on him and a good massage and sweet as can be. I'll def go back. He's not nearly as serious as his pics make him appear to be.

I just saw Gustavo recently as well. He is such a sexy guy fully clothed (told him I saw him at the Fifth Avenue Apple store back in April) and when his shirt came off for our session, his bod is defined - washboard abs and all. He is also very funny and his laugh is adorable. His massage skills are OK, a lot of rubbing and after a while I was getting bored :D But he does massage your feet which was a plus! Our session went a bit on the wild side which was totally unexpected! Went way over the hour we planned and it was fun! I'll definitely come back!

• 1 month later...
My experiences with Rob were pretty much ideal. Beautiful and naked, excellent massage, and all the extras I could have wished for. Interesting to talk to as well.

Just finished my session with Rob and man he gave a real legit deep tissue. I got medium-deep pressure and it was the perfect amount of pressure. I think I’d be in a lot of pain if I went with deep. I highly recommend.