NYC 411 Hells Kitchen Only - Let's build a great list

Brad in NYC
This topic is 1171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is crazy good!

Seriously awesome. I know lots of people love Pasha and I think he’s great. I’m a huge Aleks fan.

This guy is up there in my opinion.

You can PM me if you have questions.

https://rentmasseur.com/SeanDeept

In the YMMV camp I saw Sean. He’s a nice guy but I found the massage too aggressive and unpleasant. Yes he was nude and HE but just not for me. Nice guy though.

Sergey

Really? Did we see the same guy? Sergey just moved into all my time favorite list as number 1 (sorry Chris). Its' funny. I thought the exact opposite. I thought he looked much better in person (but I tend to like older masseurs). And good grief, that body is insane! I know he teaches Yoga. Not an ounce of fat on that lean frame. Oh well. Different strokes for different folks. Terp

He has exactly one picture, curious what makes him interesting lol. The pic is decent but i would think he should have more.

Andre has been around for years. He was a prolific Craigslist poster. Start here for previous discussions and link to his personal website (with the same CL pics from years ago). No telling what he looks like now.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-andymasseurnyc.136057/

I’ve always been tempted but never took leap. Bothers me that in his lastest incarnation on MasseurFinder one of his reviews is dated March 25, 2019, and parts of the other review are ripped off from one of my favorite masseurs Bene who is sadly now in San Diego.

• 1 month later...
Really? Did we see the same guy? Sergey just moved into all my time favorite list as number 1 (sorry Chris). Its' funny. I thought the exact opposite. I thought he looked much better in person (but I tend to like older masseurs). And good grief, that body is insane! I know he teaches Yoga. Not an ounce of fat on that lean frame. Oh well. Different strokes for different folks. Terp

What he said! My first time. Insane!

More like Chinatown. He meets you outside a store then takes you to an apartment/studio across the street in the public housing community. Nice setup with comfortable table and you can shower before or after. Sweet laid back guy and no clock watcher.

More like Chinatown. He meets you outside a store then takes you to an apartment/studio across the street in the public housing community. Nice setup with comfortable table and you can shower before or after. Sweet laid back guy and no clock watcher.

All that (and more) for $130?

I’ve seen him and he told me I have a nice butt but I need to lose weight. ? And FYI I go to the gym 5-6 days a week but I like to eat!

By the modern super hero standard we all have to lose weight! Compare Adam West in his role as Batman in the 60s with Ben Affleck a few years ago. Adam was a handsome but ordinary guy...not ripped like a ticket stub! ;)