"I just peed on your foot....

purplekow
This topic is 2136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He said aimlessly" used to be an amusing bit o fluff that I heard in my youth and which stayed with me.

Then it became an occasional actual occurrence when I was drunk or tired or just in a hurry.

Now this bit of tripe has become a regular part of my life.

When I redid my master bath, I put in a urinal so that middle the night pees hit the water not the floor. Nowadays, away from my home field, I find myself needing to really concentrate in order to avoid creating a flood.

I dread the next step, the sit down to pee. It just seems terribly inconvenient and for sure there will be a longer wait at crowded events.

Who knows what follows that?. I shudder to think.

I dread the next step, the sit down to pee. It just seems terribly inconvenient and for sure there will be a longer wait at crowded events.

Who knows what follows that?. I shudder to think.

It's not so bad. I’m been doing it for years. I’m my own housekeeper and it makes cleaning the bathroom easier.

I lived on Manhattan’s upper west side and drove to work in way upper Westchester County. One night I returned after a long and nasty commute only to find when I finally found a parking place and turned the corner to my block that Woody Allen was using the building across the street for a movie set and that there were rails for a tracking shot set down from the corner past the entrance to my building. I had to pee badly. About 50

feet from my door, young guy with a headset and clipboard stopped me saying I couldn’t go any further. While switching from foot to foot with urgency, I explained that I lived there and needed to get home quickly. When he persisted I said that I was going to pee very soon either in my bathroom or on his leg the choice being his. I made it to my bathroom just in time.