411 on Sabinboy in Vegas

Mark Randall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I'll be in Vegas next week and he caught my eye so I messaged him. He responded right away but his fees are crazy. $500 for him to top and $1,000 for him to bottom. If you just want to blow him it's $200.

That's quite a list of services with their applicable pricing. I wonder if there are any supplemental charges like when you want caviar on top of your existing Prix-fixe menu?! ;)

Sounds like he has extrapolated the methods from the fine dining restaurants o_O It is amusing nevertheless, thanks for sharing! :D

That's quite a list of services with their applicable pricing. I wonder if there are any supplemental charges like when you want caviar on top of your existing Prix-fixe menu?! ;)

Sounds like he has extrapolated the methods from the fine dining restaurants o_O It is amusing nevertheless, thanks for sharing! :D

That looks like to me like phone options: option 1) Basic features, option2) Basic features+ data, option 3) basic features + data+ iPhone internet. Except that all options are pricey! Lol. Indeed it is amusing to see the menu!

Edited by sexymonk

Also, no doubt that why such men don’t survive here for long! And there are men who are strong over a decade!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

His pricing seems to have reverted to $300/hr (limited services), $500/2hrs, and $1,500 for an overnight  (he’ll bottom).

My dislike of expensive overnights outweighed my desire to Top, so I politely declined the offer. 

Too bad. He seems like fun.