I never liked beards...

azulpalido
This topic is 2111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I saw the thread title and before I clicked the link, I thought this was gonna be about straight women who act as beards for gay men. :mad:

~Boomer~

That's exactly what I thought!!!

That queerty dot com is running this story this week (three years after the hoax began) might be a commentary on that site's general reliability for any news....

54418208.jpg

I enjoyed learning that flushing a toilet can launch fecal matter into the air, sometimes up to 20 feet away with some commercial toilets.

I’ve become a 20 seconds handwasher since learning it. Oh, yeah, antibacterial soaps are only antibacterial if the soap is on your hands for 20 seconds or longer.

The snopes article doesn't reference the same study done by the "fragrance institute" or whatever the place sited in the new article (via queerty). I haven't evaluated the study for scientific rigor so I can't speak to it. That said, I did enjoy creating some click bait (just like the queerty article). :cool:

P.S. I've always thought beard hygiene was poor in most men.

My beard isn't any more full of caca than anyone else's hair. I think we're all covered in some pretty nasty stuff. Other people's hair and dead skin cells is what always kinda grosses me out.

Dead skin cells. All over us. And we're breathing them into our lungs. :eek: