Sweating

Eddie Morales
This topic is 2127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How do y’all feel when the masseur ends up sweating while giving you the massage? I think it shows that he’s legitimately working hard to please you. Also, if there’s mutual touch it adds moisture to his hard working muscles.

This of course if provided that he doesn’t start to smell like a locker room.

How do y’all feel when the masseur ends up sweating while giving you the massage? I think it shows that he’s legitimately working hard to please you. Also, if there’s mutual touch it adds moisture to his hard working muscles.

Once I starting feeling the cold drops of sweat of the masseur falling in my body, I did not like that.

Another time a different masseur was sweating a little, but no drops, just his skin was 'moistened', and when he placed his whole body on top of mine, I liked the feeling of coolness.

Edited by 7829V

The right masseur I like to feel the drops on my back you know he is working a slight pit funk is ok

for me it depends on the provider. for therapeutic only i guess it can be weird, but then the guy i see can work up a sweat and i've been seeing him so long it doesn't bother me, but from others it has in the past. for less therapeutic, i think if the guy is going to get you off, what's a little sweat? but each has their own likes/dislikes i guess.

Well if you notice him sweating you could always invite him to remove some clothes if he would be more comfortable. Not that I would purposely ( if you have him come to your place/hotel) have the room to warm on purpose ;)