What a load!

marylander1940

On 11/12/2023 at 4:39 AM, 56harrisond said:

I'd like to encounter this gorgeous "piece of meat" and taste "the load" that he'd been saving up for almost a week.  He'd be encouraged to have drunk pineapple juice or eaten pieces of this fruit prior to our meeting.

A few years back, a hot Asian who lived in the SF Bay Area advertised on Rentmen.  He had a 7.5 to 8 inch uncut "piece" of prime meat.  Prior to our second meeting, I encouraged him to drink pineapple juice before we met.  Indeed he did.  

I  entered his basement apartment; he offered me some 420, got in front of me, dropped his pants and began to stroke "his piece."  

Damn, I loved "giving head" to him, for I truly liked "his love juice" that was oh so pleasant and having a tinge of sweetness.

Edited by Axiom2001

17 minutes ago, Thomas_Belgium said:

In the link it says Charles from Sean Cody, but I can't find him on the Sean Cody site, maybe it's a new guy.

More likely it's an older guy (not as in age, but as in when he was on the site 😁) - Sean Cody removes them from the site.  And I do seem to recognize him from a while back.  From some googling "Sean Cody Charles", looks like he was on the site in 2013?