NYC Adonis Nude Party

Westsideguy
This topic is 2156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went and stayed from about 10:30-11:30. Pretty unimpressed to be honest. I didn’t see any of the guys pictured who I was interested in. Figured if they weren’t there by 11:30 they weren’t coming. Didn’t see anyone I was interested in having a lap dance with.

I went and stayed from about 10:30-11:30. Pretty unimpressed to be honest. I didn’t see any of the guys pictured who I was interested in. Figured if they weren’t there by 11:30 they weren’t coming. Didn’t see anyone I was interested in having a lap dance with.

Am glad you confirmed why I never end up going. That was my suspicion of how it might be. Also I would find lap dances frustrating, would rather pay more and get more, but I guess its a good way to check out guys one is potentially interested in. Brad from NJ is one whose look I like, but no idea how he is in person

I’ve not been, but if it’s like the normal night I went to last week, you left too early. Guys really don’t start showing up until I left. Luckily I was happy with the guys that were early.

The emails are very misleading! “Showtime at 10” “7 nights a week at Fairytale Lounge.” I’m surprised there aren’t more complaints.

I’ve not been, but if it’s like the normal night I went to last week, you left too early. Guys really don’t start showing up until I left. Luckily I was happy with the guys that were early.

The emails are very misleading! “Showtime at 10” “7 nights a week at Fairytale Lounge.” I’m surprised there aren’t more complaints.

I think the thread subject is the nude parties, not the regular go-go parties held several times a week.......though late arrivals are a concern at the nude parties, too, I've noticed.....

I thought that it was 7 days a week there would be dancers at fairytale

Do we know what nights dancers are there?

Tim has talked about this in the newsletters, saying how dancers cancel at the last minute, etc. Spunk emails include a disclaimer of "scheduled to appear, but anything can happen" lol

Also, Spunk emails used to include the no dancers at FT on Thursdays, I guess they just never changed the ad

Tim has talked about this in the newsletters, saying how dancers cancel at the last minute, etc. Spunk emails include a disclaimer of "scheduled to appear, but anything can happen" lol

Also, Spunk emails used to include the no dancers at FT on Thursdays, I guess they just never changed the ad

Where do you sign up for the Spunk emails? I can’t find that anywhere.