hungcowboy

Fyton
This topic is 1687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, there are threads that include the term hungcowboy, but none devoted to just him.

He has new picks. He is stunningly good looking. He is not gay or jaded.

No one, as far as I can tell, has been with him.

I suspect that he is real, naive, and not a ripoff artist. I told him what I wanted, and at what top Dallas Hotel to meet me, and he asked for $600.00. Need-less-to-say, further talking ensued. I have not yet met him.

I'd love to hear from those who know.

https://rentmen.eu/hungcowboy

mentioning the "top Dallas hotel" before asking for a rate may've suggested to him you have deep pockets.....and did you ask for the moon and the stars when telling him what you wanted?....that may've affected things, too......

otherwise, I'm checking flights to DFW right now!

Really good points. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone else have issues with someone who uses "hung" as part of their name and then doesn't have a pic to prove it?

His private pics include a close up of his apparently tattooed self? It’s respectable but not $600/hr for Chrissakes. Then again, I balk at $300 rates usually, so I’m just on the parsimonious side...

I assume that the B&W photo, in which he is pudgy, is the most recent and most accurate. I always assume such. His ad reads "23." I therefore assume that he is 35. Ditto.

Anyway, we are scheduled to meet this Saturday. Yes, we negotiated a market rate: 200.

Mike,

It was insensitive of me to use "gay" in a way that could be confused for being synonymous for jaded or frivolous. I apologize.

Spider,

Straight guys often assert that they are hung. Perhaps they figure no other straight guy will ask to compare.

I assume that the B&W photo, in which he is pudgy, is the most recent and most accurate. I always assume such. His ad reads "23." I therefore assume that he is 35. Ditto.

Anyway, we are scheduled to meet this Saturday. Yes, we negotiated a market rate: 200.

Mike,

It was insensitive of me to use "gay" in a way that could be confused for being synonymous for jaded or frivolous. I apologize.

Spider,

Straight guys often assert that they are hung. Perhaps they figure no other straight guy will ask to compare.

I hope it goes well....looking forward to a report and review.....and to hearing what hard limits he may have.....thanks

A twelve year correction factor seems a bit excessive to me although you may be exactly right. My rule of thumb was to add 7 years.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday, July 22, 2018. He renewed his RM ad, but to this moment has not checked it since July 12. I texted him several times. On Friday he responded. I telephoned him immediately. We had a nice chat. He says he's making money, but is too (lazy is my word) uninterested to work the RM ad. We set a date for Austin, at 2:00 p.m. today. He will have to borrow his grandparent's car because his is en panne. I sent a reminder email at 11:00 a.m. today. And another at 12:00, and at 1:00 I telephoned. The phone was set to vmail. I left a vmail. He texted back at 3:30. Appears he just got done visiting his lawyer on this fine Sunday afternoon, and that its been quite a bad day. No apology. No suggestion to reschedule. No invitation to talk later.

The maturity of a five year old.

Hungcowboy on RM

After working very hard, for a very long time (see my posts above), while keeping a positive attitude, and reminding myself that perseverance is more profitable than genius, I finally hooked up with Texx (Hungcowboy). He is a 24-year-old wizard with a magic wand. I submitted a review to Daddy's.

Hungcowboy on RM

After working very hard, for a very long time (see my posts above), while keeping a positive attitude, and reminding myself that perseverance is more profitable than genius, I finally hooked up with Texx (Hungcowboy). He is a 24-year-old wizard with a magic wand. I submitted a review to Daddy's.

Is he the one who was mentioned on another thread as saying he could bring his hot cousin along? :D

Sunday, July 22, 2018. He renewed his RM ad, but to this moment has not checked it since July 12. I texted him several times. On Friday he responded. I telephoned him immediately. We had a nice chat. He says he's making money, but is too (lazy is my word) uninterested to work the RM ad. We set a date for Austin, at 2:00 p.m. today. He will have to borrow his grandparent's car because his is en panne. I sent a reminder email at 11:00 a.m. today. And another at 12:00, and at 1:00 I telephoned. The phone was set to vmail. I left a vmail. He texted back at 3:30. Appears he just got done visiting his lawyer on this fine Sunday afternoon, and that its been quite a bad day. No apology. No suggestion to reschedule. No invitation to talk later.

The maturity of a five year old.

That sucks. Sorry to hear.