Millionaires and Billionaires ONLY

down_to_business
This topic is 2168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What’s truly funny is how these ads review how little these guys know about truly affluent men. Billionaires - for whom 50k is just a rounding error in their budgets- will make such different decisions on how to arrange their lives.

These are people whose lives do not cross paths with the 99.75%.

While we may be able to live well and relatively affluent lives,we can only just imagine those with incomes measured in the 7 figures per week.

These ads just make me smile.

Best not to make assumptions about how they live. Warren Buffet is reputed to live a decidedly middle-class lifestyle. Donald Trump, with considerably less wealth than Buffet, when he's not busy wrecking the country, lives in a cheesy penthouse on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

In my wildest imagination, I cannot see a millionaire, which I am*, settling for a "DECENT GUY … LOOKING FOR A MEANINGFUL CONNECTION OR INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION."

Yeah, my standards would be much higher than "DECENT"

*(a cash-poor millionaire who owns a highly appreciated personal residence and a modest 401(k))

He's contrasting himself with the hoardes of insincere fawning goldseekers wealthy men must have to wade through. He's positioning himself as that breath of fresh air, who's not interested in them for their money.

Best not to make assumptions about how they live. Warren Buffet is reputed to live a decidedly middle-class lifestyle. Donald Trump, with considerably less wealth than Buffet, when he's not busy wrecking the country, lives in a cheesy penthouse on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

I think uncle Warren’s idea of middle class and mine may be different. Somehow I don’t expect to see him changing planes in o’hare En route from Omaha!