How does one pack a leather harness in a carryon bag?

This topic is 2163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a Kpop group traveling from Seoul to Las Vegas via LA are carrying harnesses of various kinds to wear during their debut performance at the Billboard Music Awards, where they also won Top Social Artist for the second year in a row over the likes of Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, it seems safe to say harnesses have gone mainstream as a fashion accessory.

In addition to Jin in leather pants, the video features a couple of flashes of Jungkook's abs.

Leather harnesses are fine in carry-ons. It’s dildos, metal/glass sex toys, and lube that gets tricky.

You better believe they scanned separately my dildo. I cannot remember which airport, but it's been the only occurrence. I wasn't embarrassed by it surprisingly.

A favorite moment was my bag being searched and I had 2 lacy jocks right on top. The TSA guy stops then eyes me asking "This is YOUR bag ,right?" That was an interesting moment for us both.

You better believe they scanned separately my dildo. I cannot remember which airport, but it's been the only occurrence. I wasn't embarrassed by it surprisingly.

A favorite moment was my bag being searched and I had 2 lacy jocks right on top. The TSA guy stops then eyes me asking "This is YOUR bag ,right?" That was an interesting moment for us both.

I LOVE embarrassing the TSA agents!!

“What is this?”

“It’s a steel prostate wand”

“For what?”

“For fucking people in the ass!”

:D:p:D

Sooo much fun! In India you actually have to get your bag searched before entering any five star hotel too, so this happens to me even more frequently there. I find that the less embarrassed I am by the whole thing, the more awkward the person searching my bag seems to feel. So I’m super bold and smiley about it when they ask. They typically get so embarrassed that they stop searching my bag or search it less thoroughly, which I don’t mind at all. :cool:

I went through security in Tokyo with a metal anal speculum (similar to this https://www.amazon.com/Best-Surgical-Pratt-Rectal-Speculums/dp/B00IDCJLWU). The 60+ year old male Japanese security agent brought me into a private room for screening. He asked what is was/what is was used for. I explained. He was very confused and kept asking "Why? Why???" Had he been younger and cuter, I would have had him drop his pants to demonstrate!

If you're going to travel with toys, you have to be ready for someone to see them at any point in the trip, even if it's in a checked bag! I remember hearing a story of someone's checked bag coming out on the carousel damaged and the sex toy fell out. Could be an urban legend but still, it could happen easily.