NYC muscle smooth ver/bottom

BgMstr4u
This topic is 2043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m visiting NYC later in June. Haven’t been there in a while, so don’t know the current talent well. I love smooth, medium height or short muscle bottom to versatile types, happy, fun to be with. Gabriel Cross is my ideal if that helps. Any suggestions?

I’m visiting NYC later in June. Haven’t been there in a while, so don’t know the current talent well. I love smooth, medium height or short muscle bottom to versatile types, happy, fun to be with. Gabriel Cross is my ideal if that helps. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Gabriel Cross is the bomb. You need to sync your travel schedule with his :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...