Husband & Wife - A First For Me

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I mentioned a little while back that I had an appointment coming up with a husband and wife, well, they had to reschedule TWICE, but finally were able to make it Friday of last week. I had spoken on the phone with the wife and emailed with the husband, so I already had a good feeling about their spirit and energy, but was still anxious about it all. I expressed to her that I'm not really sexually attracted to women and she was fine with that, as this was really about her husband.

He shared with her a couple years ago that he wanted to explore intimate and erotic touch with a man, and she was entirely supportive. They told me that they looked at hundreds of profiles and decided they felt most comfortable with me.

Well, the entire evening was just amazing. We started with massaging him, then invited him to explore my body and told her to join him as well, if she liked (and she did). Ultimately things got quite erotic with him which she absolutely loved witnessing. In the end he was without words. He said that even though he really enjoyed all the erotic energy we shared, that what probably moved him the most was just being able to hold and be held by a man, in a loving and nurturing way. We talked about how most men (straight identifying usually) aren't comfortable showing any physical intimacy to another man, a hug has to include a hard slap on the back and a handshake has to be firm and forceful.

They assured me that they will be back to see me regularly, and I couldnt be more excited to continue this journey with them. I was so emotionally moved by the amount of love and support they have for one another.

That's awesome. I wish more men would be open to that kind of experience because it sure seems like a lot of them would be interested or curious. I know as a gay man I'm not entirely against touching, kissing and being intimate with a female.

I like open-minded people like that.

I just wonder how she felt after the experience knowing that her husband felt amazing being held by a man in a loving and nurturing way?....

In her own words "Hi just wanted to say we had a wonderful time last night, it was everything we were looking for...it is amazing to watch him become more comfortable exploring and enjoying his experience. Thank you!!"