411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

4 hours ago, Fawkeye_NYCm2m said:

I think August, one of my favorites is on the schedule for this week. He is from Thailand and gives a great massage. Also there is Chuck who is Chinese, he went by the name Andy at the older location, don't know the reason for the name change 😆..Also I believe that John is the Malaysian masseur that also worked at the 166 location. Hope that helped... I've only tried August out of the 3..

Thanks, Fawkeye! Gotcha. I tried all of them. Then Chuck was also Rosh at some point in the new location if he was Andy in the old loc, who was also at Energy, or still is. I think there were bad PR on him at some point, so maybe why the name change: really strong but borderline potential paralysis causing massage.

John bounced across 4 different spas actually. Standard massage skills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just went to 27 men spa after a very long time and asked for Antonio based on some of the comments on here . He is a very friendly sweet 20 something European Latin guy . When I called  the place today it sounded like I could have done more than 60 min but when I asked he told me that he could only do 60 .  The massage was a good massage technical and relaxing at the same time . He used the towel to massage over a bit more than I am used to (I prefer direct hand to skin because I think the masseur can get a better feel of where to focus the strokes ). A lot of time was spent on the back and shoulder blades area. Sensual was non existent at all except for a mechanical attempt at the end which made me ask him to massage my legs a bit more instead just to get my 70$ worth of massage .He got a good tip anyway. I probably won’t repeat but i am sure there has to be someone in this spa that could become a regular for me . If anyone has a suggestion please pm me. Thank you .

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

On 1/5/2023 at 6:33 PM, JayinHKNYC said:

Ben, perhaps on the next edit, cropping can be done to show all the names... there are some pictures with the name hidden -- not talking about the ones where they are bumped to a new page -- some where there just is no name attached.

Thanks baby. ❤️

I edited it with phone.  Not computer.   🤣. Even by computer, I think I ve almost forgotten all Microsoft since 9 years ago after I came  to live NYC.  All my job is men spa massages.   Not like my job when I was still working in Shanghai   It was an international travel agency.  That time I had  much better software skills.  😅 

I will definitely find a time to figure out how to make a real newsletter ❤️

2 minutes ago, Benhby said:

Thanks baby. ❤️

I edited it with phone.  Not computer.   🤣. Even by computer, I think I ve almost forgotten all Microsoft since 9 years ago after I came  to live NYC.  All my job is men spa massages.   Not like my job when I was still working in Shanghai   It was an international travel agency.  That time I had  much better software skills.  😅 

I will definitely find a time to figure out how to make a real newsletter ❤️

Thanks. Trust me, it wouldn't be me, but if you offer a free massage or two to someone in the group in exchange for tidying it up, you would find someone immediately who would take you up on the offer and create a really nice functional document. 🙂

15 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

Thanks. Trust me, it wouldn't be me, but if you offer a free massage or two to someone in the group in exchange for tidying it up, you would find someone immediately who would take you up on the offer and create a really nice functional document. 🙂

I would love to.   
here is what I wish : make the current cozy and in a kind of form/ formula/ structure.   So in future I only need to add or delete unit when some information changes.   
please any one could help me.   
I would offer 2-6 sessions or more according to the excellence/ professionalism of your work.  PM me ❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Benhby said:

I would love to.   
here is what I wish : make the current cozy and in a kind of form/ formula/ structure.   So in future I only need to add or delete unit when some information changes.   
I would offer 2-6 sessions or more according to the excellence/ professionalism of your work.  PM me ❤️❤️❤️

Sent you a new version of your document in your private messages. 

On 1/8/2023 at 11:38 AM, Benhby said:

I would love to.   

There you go people -

Attached file - 

p.s. Sent file to Ben to review and post

Edited by diehard_002
removed file