411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

5 hours ago, Fawkeye_NYCm2m said:

Tried August a few times and Loved his Thai massage and great personality over all, Haven't had a Chance to visit the Spa Lately because of travels; But I do believe that "Andy" from the 166 location is now working at the 105 location under the name "Rosh". Saw him in the lobby with a customer referring to him as Rosh and Rosh is also on the Schedule; Hope that helps.  Other great masseurs' i tried so far are Antonio, Shane, Sergey, Gio and Carlos but i'm sure the new guys are great as well and will try once i get back to the city ......😘

this is very helpful!  does anyone know what happened to Louis or Fin?  both were only there for a short while 

Hi! I haven't been to 27 in forever and was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me who there is on the larger, muscular side? And also if you know of other spas in NY where I might be able to find someone with this body type that would also be great. Thanks so much!

On 3/15/2022 at 7:04 AM, Occhiverdi said:

If you can…Which location is he at? And what he looks like? 

Caro Occhiverdi,

Antonio works at 105 West 27th Street from Monday to Thursday.  He is white, average height, about 27 or 28 years old, with an athletic build.

Moderator's Note:  Consistent with our guidelines that posts are to be made in English, content in a foreign language has been removed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Beef-a-roni said:

Had a session with Michael @ 27 yesterday evening and I did enjoy the massage. Nice technique and was very relaxing. 
Ending wasn’t good though. A bit too rushed and rough. Ended up doing it myself. Prob won’t repeat. 

What does Michael look like? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, who would be the best massage and most fun out of the Friday guys?

Michael

Mateo - don’t see anything about him on here

Shane

Javier

Zaid - also don’t see his name come up

thanks!

1 hour ago, Kuno said:

Hey guys, who would be the best massage and most fun out of the Friday guys?

Michael

Mateo - don’t see anything about him on here

Shane

Javier

Zaid - also don’t see his name come up

thanks!

Mateo… avoid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 12:10 AM, wDarling said:

Anyone know who”s the guy at 27 Men Spa with bleach blond hair, dark beard and fair skin? Seems a bit tall. Can’t tell if he’s white or pale Latino. I’ve passed that place two days in a row and saw him outside both times, seems cute.

Sounds like Shane. If tall and lanky. 

Does anyone know if there’s been multiple “Antonios” working at 27 Men Spa? I saw an Antonio a few years ago at the previous location, but not sure if I’d describe him as white. He had light eyes but looked multi-racial (had braids in his hair at one point). The latest people describing Antonio seem to just mention a white guy?

7 hours ago, wDarling said:

Does anyone know if there’s been multiple “Antonios” working at 27 Men Spa? I saw an Antonio a few years ago at the previous location, but not sure if I’d describe him as white. He had light eyes but looked multi-racial (had braids in his hair at one point). The latest people describing Antonio seem to just mention a white guy?

That's the same Antonio. Highly recommended! I remember the braided hair. I wasn't a fan but to each their own! lol

On 8/24/2022 at 4:30 PM, Link said:

Are there still any asian masseur at 27 Men? Last I checked, there’s none. 

I think August, one of my favorites is on the schedule for this week. He is from Thailand and gives a great massage. Also there is Chuck who is Chinese, he went by the name Andy at the older location, don't know the reason for the name change 😆..Also I believe that John is the Malaysian masseur that also worked at the 166 location. Hope that helped... I've only tried August out of the 3..