Montreal in May

Ichabod
This topic is 2052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal for 5 days this week and thought I'd report on my experiences in the strip clubs. I have had a good time at all 4 bars over the years, so I always check them all out.

Taboo: I only went to Taboo once and did not stay long; there were only 2 dancers (very nice-looking twinks Marco and Fred), and fewer than 5 customers; it was a rainy Tuesday night, so that may have been the problem. Someone in another thread was asking about the lack of curtains in the private dance cubicles. I did not check it out this trip, but I will say that lack of privacy has never seemed to inhibit the Taboo dancers.

Stock: I had a very good private dance on Sunday night with Pepe (as in LePew, he said), a tall muscular Quebecois dancer. He seemed very straight, but he was very friendly in the back room. I also poked my head in to Stock that same rainy Tuesday night, and it was as dead as I have ever seen it. A big group of dancers was gathered around the near end of the bar, and one shouted out "Hey, come back!" as I made my escape.

Campus: I stopped in to Campus twice (Monday and Tuesday - I tried all 4 clubs that night), and it was pretty low energy both times. On Monday there were long breaks between dancers on stage; I stayed for one drink and none of the dancers ever approached me. On Tuesday, the stage shows were more steady, but it was still slow. There was some sort of bad feeling among the dancers, with one guy seeming on the outs with the others; it looked like a fight might break out a few times, but nothing ever happened. Multiple handsome dancers came up and talked to me, and I had a great private with Daniel, a young black/mixed race guy who said he'd only been working there a couple of weeks - muscular, hung, very enthusiastic.

Adonis: I have always liked this club more than some posters, and Adonis (now open 7 nights a week - Lux was only open 5 nights) was the clear winner this trip. I went three times, and it was consistently busier and livelier than Stock, Campus, or Taboo. It is true that some of the dancers here (and this has been true when it was JP's and Lux, too) are unhealthy looking and unattractive. There is one dancer who is very overweight and appears to be in his mid-40s, at least; I thought he was a customer at first. But it's also true that I have had some really good private dances here. John (handsome young Asian guy with a very sexy body, great dancer) did a good private dance with me. I also had a good experience with Jimmy, tall brunette with a big cock who used to dance at Taboo; he is very accommodating if you're willing to pay his price. Jonathan, handsome young straight guy with a good body, is friendly in a sort of charmingly gawky way. I am pleased to have Adonis back up and running again. But it is - to my mind - largely unchanged from its previous incarnation; if you did not like Lux, you probably won't like Adonis, either.

Ichabod

I’m going to Montreal this coming week & appreciate the insights. I’ve been checking the Stock livestream most nights (figured it was worth it for 1 month) & it looks fairly busy Monday, Thursday, and of course Fri & Sat nights ( although often not busy until about 11 pm) and Wednesday night for ladies’ night.

Edited by Penn7

Double-wrap?

Thanks for the confirmation. As I reported earlier in May, it doesn't sound too promising for twink lovers besides "Fred" at Taboo. Make sure you double-wrap.

Tuesday or Saturday, Taboo is a ghost town.

I think Stock is usually closed on Mondays, Penn7, but I see on their website that they'll be open on Memorial Day.

I’m going to Montreal this coming week & appreciate the insights. I’ve been checking the Stock livestream most nights (figured it was worth it for 1 month) & it looks fairly busy Monday, Thursday, and of course Fri & Sat nights ( although often not busy until about 11 pm) and Wednesday night for ladies’ night.

I think you’re right! That works out great for me, since that’s the first night I’ll be in Montréal :)

I’m going to Montreal this coming week & appreciate the insights. I’ve been checking the Stock livestream most nights (figured it was worth it for 1 month) & it looks fairly busy Tuesday, Thursday, and of course Fri & Sat nights ( although often not busy until about 11 pm) and Wednesday night for ladies’ night.

P

I think Stock is usually closed on Mondays, Penn7, but I see on their website that they'll be open on Memorial Day.

You're not alone Ichabod. 3 friends of mine are there and they were saying the same thing. They dug Adonis saying there were some diamonds in the rough ... as well as just plain rough guys.

They said you could barely get a seat Saturday at Taboo it was so busy and there were a half dozen dancers worthy of a private. Weeknights are never going to be a big thing.

They're twink fans so they don't do Campus and Stock. Looking forward to my trip in a few weeks. I don't pay much attention to the incessant doom and gloom stuff on here. A loaf of bread isn't 10 cents anymore. Times change. But while strip clubs still exist, it'll be worth a trip.

You're not alone Ichabod. 3 friends of mine are there and they were saying the same thing. They dug Adonis saying there were some diamonds in the rough ... as well as just plain rough guys.

They said you could barely get a seat Saturday at Taboo it was so busy and there were a half dozen dancers worthy of a private. Weeknights are never going to be a big thing.

They're twink fans so they don't do Campus and Stock. Looking forward to my trip in a few weeks. I don't pay much attention to the incessant doom and gloom stuff on here. A loaf of bread isn't 10 cents anymore. Times change. But while strip clubs still exist, it'll be worth a trip.

HaHa. Riiiiiiight! I notice whenever I leave a critical review on Montreal and the breathtaking collapse of the twink scene, Jake always has an uncanny knack to respond to my review a few days/weeks later to "get the least word" with the total and complete opposite rendition of what I had submitted.... as if that somehow negates the truth that Taboo is a total ghosttown regardless if it's the weekday or weekend.

For all my fellow twink-lovers headed to Montreal courtesy of Jake and his "friends" claiming Taboo is "standing room only on weekends" with a "half dozen quality twinks", you can get your full refund at Jake's following address when you discover the true decline and ghosttown Taboo has become....

Save your money.

LOL Shocked someone has friends huh bro? With your sparkling personality, I have a hard time believing you're not the life of the party. I'm going in 2 weeks and I'm sure I can take your word over theirs and there will be tumbleweeds going down St. Catherine.

• 3 months later...
LOL Shocked someone has friends huh bro? With your sparkling personality, I have a hard time believing you're not the life of the party. I'm going in 2 weeks and I'm sure I can take your word over theirs and there will be tumbleweeds going down St. Catherine.

Tumbleweeds... and soon to be snow and ice.