Undressing...

7829V
This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In an earlier post @Drod1474 mentioned an undressing ritual. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-mark-good-touch-from-austin-visiting-san-diego.132954/#post-1478538

For me, an undressing experience would be very sensual. Undressing each other would complement the massage experience and take it to a more intimate level. I’ve never experienced it.

I would like to know if anyone one else have had an undressing ritual / experience. And how was it.

Oh yes!!!

The masseur is retired now but it was amazing. DAMN!

Extremely erotic - started with a very tight and unrushed hug and deep kiss. Proceeded to each undressing the other, piece by piece, full contact and exploration, unrushed in any way. By the time we made it to the table we were both naked and . . .

Oh yes!!!

Extremely erotic - started with a very tight and unrushed hug and deep kiss. Proceeded to each undressing the other, piece by piece, full contact and exploration, unrushed in any way. By the time we made it to the table we were both naked and . . .

Wow. Nice! The deep kiss is something very unusual for a masseur to offer. And unless I feel strong connection / attraction not sure if I’d be comfortable with a deep kiss. (I’m assuming French Kiss).

This is definitely very hot to me too! However when undressing is involved I've found that clients usually just shed off their clothes as quick as humanly possible.

How would your undressing ritual be?

How would your undressing ritual be?

Good question! lol. Ideally it doesn't go the same way every time -- it's really more the type of thing that would get worked out without words. I just think letting undressing be a part of it adds a lot to the experience and is very fun. It doesn't have to move at a snail's pace, and of course I'm ok with it when clients just strip down really quick without a thought, but idk it can definitely add a small window of flirtation and sensuality.

I’ve seen Ty in Phoenix several times. The first couple of times, he included undressing one another as part of his massage ritual. It was very sensual and arousing. He was still doing a tantric/erotic massage in those days, but I believe that’s pretty much been phased out now.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5525/

How was that undressing? Any special movements or positions?

I’ve seen Ty in Phoenix several times. The first couple of times, he included undressing one another as part of his massage ritual. It was very sensual and arousing. He was still doing a tantric/erotic massage in those days, but I believe that’s pretty much been phased out now.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5525/

In an earlier post @Drod1474 mentioned an undressing ritual. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-mark-good-touch-from-austin-visiting-san-diego.132954/#post-1478538

For me, an undressing experience would be very sensual. Undressing each other would complement the massage experience and take it to a more intimate level. I’ve never experienced it.

I would like to know if anyone one else have had an undressing ritual / experience. And how was it.

Rob in NYC undressed the client which I've found to be very sensual. Maybe I'll ask if I can return the favor next time https://rentmasseur.com/RobMidtown

Rob in NYC undressed the client which I've found to be very sensual. Maybe I'll ask if I can return the favor next time https://rentmasseur.com/RobMidtown

Oh yes!!!

Was it Coach?

Oh yes!!!

Was it Coach?

Unbuttoning shirts, brushing nipples, embracing naked torsos before moving on to pants. Of course he had to kneel down in front of me to get my pants off. And a few minutes later it was necessary for me to kneel to slip his shorts down so he could step out of them. Quite a nice prelude to the massage.

Unbuttoning shirts, brushing nipples, embracing naked torsos before moving on to pants. Of course he had to kneel down in front of me to get my pants off. And a few minutes later it was necessary for me to kneel to slip his shorts down so he could step out of them. Quite a nice prelude to the massage.

Wow... this is a really intimate way to start a massage. Sensual. Warm. Engaging.

My experience it’s been that the masseur leaves or just undress really quick (when they do).

My clients usually just throw their clothes off as quickly as possible like MichBoyBlake’s experience, and so I follow suit. But I am now definitely going to consider adding an undressing ritual for sensual. Sounds like a great way to heat things up.

If I started one I’d probably do away with the shirts first then go for a strong embrace. Maybe then while still embracing the pants start unbuttoning and slide down. Depending on the client maybe take the underwear off with teeth, or something like that haha.

Oh yes!!!

Yes, indeed!

Unforgettable!

:D:rolleyes::p:)

man, I miss Coach!!!

@Damien Black , I love your avatar picture - do you have a link to an ad?

Why thank you :)

I’m undergoing “rebranding” due to all the craziness lately, so my ads are down for the moment, I have a site under construction http://damienblack.onuniverse.com/. I’m thinking of getting www.whoisdamienblack.com as the domain when it’s set, relying on regulars until I can find a good way to advertise. Don’t want to hijack the thread, but I should probably start one on BDSM Consulting and seeing if that’s a good way to go to be “invisibly visible.”

• 3 weeks later...
Oh yes!!!

Someone has been reading these posts!

And I love it!

BRAVO! Ahhhhh!