Am I the only one having difficulty accessing ads on Rent.Men?

bashful
This topic is 2206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I google rentmen, and get the website. I click on the bar to enter rent.men. It has a screen to check if you accept terms of service, and another to accept privacy policy. I click one, it flashes to the normal page, then quickly flashes back to the acceptance page. I click the other, same thing happens. I wish I copied some phone numbers before this new wall was installed as I can no longer view ads. Memorial weekend in Chicago has a ton of providers.

I was on my phone and the first time I accidentally clicked the words privacy policy rather than the box -- which is a hyperlink to the page that shows their privacy policy. I think the terms of service is also hyperlinked. It also seemed like those hyperlinks were coded wrong and would flash the privacy policy but then quickly put me back to the page to check the boxes again. I don't mean to sound patronizing or anything but just make sure you're actually hitting the boxes, and then accept, and not hitting the hyperlinks right next to the boxes. That's just the only real problem I had, so if your problem is beyond that then I'm not sure how to help you.

If you still can't get it to work and there are any providers in particular you remember that you wanted to try and contact, feel free to DM me with their name or whatever about them you can remember and I'd be willing to try and find the right people and give you their numbers.

I use IE, go to private browsing, google, rent.men Chicago, click rent.men, get terms of service, click on privacy policy (no red outline around the box that I saw earlier, click accept terms of service, click on privacy policy, and before I can do anything else, it flashes to RM screen (rentmen of the day), then quickly flashes back to acceptance page. Go through the same process, and back to acceptance page. Done with it.

Perhaps it's a sign financial problems are on my horizon, and I need to save my money.

Fortunately, I emailed a couple of guys a few days ago, and have that mode of communication still available.

And both boxes need checks - at the same time - before you hit Enter. Seems to work then....

Just discovered that works if I click on a link provided in a thread on this website. Sadly, as posted above, doesn't work if I go directly to rentmen.

I use IE, go to private browsing, google, rent.men Chicago, click rent.men, get terms of service, click on privacy policy (no red outline around the box that I saw earlier, click accept terms of service, click on privacy policy, and before I can do anything else, it flashes to RM screen (rentmen of the day), then quickly flashes back to acceptance page. Go through the same process, and back to acceptance page. Done with it.

Perhaps it's a sign financial problems are on my horizon, and I need to save my money.

Fortunately, I emailed a couple of guys a few days ago, and have that mode of communication still available.

I'd suggest you download Chrome and launch rent.men. If you do that, be sure you click both the privacy policy and TOS checkboxes.

Glitch seemed to go away last night. This morning, went to the website, and glitch was back for me. However, I discovered, if I go to rentmen.eu, and not rent.men, don't get the glitch. I clicked the tab on the top for rent.men, it allowed be to check both boxes, and then click on bar at bottom to enter rent.men, but had to repeat Chicago as location.

Just now, went in via rentmen.eu again, and clicked rent.men tab, and went straight to site (no boxes to check). However, had to again repeat Chicago for city.