Tall Plowboy - New in LA

wklucas
This topic is 1469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He calls himself "chubby" but I would think a ht/wt combo of 6'9" / 270 might be awesome.....also I might prefer a hairy chest (way) before his tattoo.....but anyway, kind of a "fun" ad & a new LA option.....with appealingly masculine hashtags too.....

(& oh yeah, the cigarette smoking would need to be stopped while with me at least)

https://rent.men/SixftNinePlowboy

Edited by wklucas

Does not surprise me given the tone of his ad. But still, 6'9".....

There are a few guys who are in the 6'6" and above range who are down to earth dolls. At that point (6'6" v. 6'9") not much difference in the altitude and I'd go with someone I know already and have terrific fun with.

Try Bryan Knight at 6'6"! The first time I met him, I wondered how I was going to get up to his lips to kiss him. I laughed about it and then he just picked me up, legs around his waist and the rest is history. No hassle, no games (unless you want to play them!). Why waste your time.

He calls himself "chubby" but I would think a ht/wt combo of 6'9" / 270 might be awesome.....also I might prefer a hairy chest (way) before his tattoo.....but anyway, kind of a "fun" ad & a new LA option.....with appealingly masculine hashtags too.....

(& oh yeah, the cigarette smoking would need to be stopped while with me at least)

https://rent.men/SixftNinePlowboy

The ad says he’s only been on since 5/17. It seems to me he must have had a previous ad. I’m almost positive I remember him (from a reading standpoint only) in the past.

Gman

There are a few guys who are in the 6'6" and above range who are down to earth dolls. At that point (6'6" v. 6'9") not much difference in the altitude and I'd go with someone I know already and have terrific fun with.

Try Bryan Knight at 6'6"! The first time I met him, I wondered how I was going to get up to his lips to kiss him. I laughed about it and then he just picked me up, legs around his waist and the rest is history. No hassle, no games (unless you want to play them!). Why waste your time.

If you don't understand the difference between a more common 6'6" & the more "uncommon" 6'9", then we don't share the same appeal for really tall (beefy/hunky in-shape, not overweight) men.....especially if some amount of worry / concern for how kissing is gonna get done enters your mind....we ain't at all alike.....(I'm 5'10")

I've been aware of Bryan Knight for years (& years)…..I guess it's just been my misfortune / curse that he's never held any personal (sexual) appeal for me......I'm glad that you & many others have had good/great experiences with the guy.

For me (5--9) someone at 6'3" is great but at 6'6" is a real treat. I suppose 6'9" would be even more so, and the attraction is there, but finding such a being is not that easy. Thus, the more "common" 6'6" will just have to do. Tho he's not common at all. :)

ps - per his ad - he's 6'8".

For me (5--9) someone at 6'3" is great but at 6'6" is a real treat. I suppose 6'9" would be even more so, and the attraction is there, but finding such a being is not that easy. Thus, the more "common" 6'6" will just have to do. Tho he's not common at all. :)

ps - per his ad - he's 6'8".

you're mixing up 2 guys - 2 different ads....1 is 6'8"....the other 6'9"......I love, errrr enjoy giving tongue massages from the head down to the toes (& get back lots of compliments that I do that pretty well).....with a 6'9" guy, that would take up the whole 1st hour.....I always book a minimum of 2 hours leaving time for other stuff ;)

I saw 6’9” Plowboy in Starbucks this morning. Not much to look at, I’d guess him to be heavier than he says. However, the 6’2” guy with him was definitely a milf — man I’d like to fuck.

He's added some pics, including a full-body nude, to his ad. I will not be making a special trip to LA to see him.

• 2 years later...

Looks like he's back - https://rent.men/SixNinePlowboy with a brand new profile from couple of days ago.

Has anyone had the misfortune of meeting him?

His profile used to appear in Chicago. He was not the friendliest when one tried to meet him. So, hard to setup a meeting with him, let alone meet him. Wondering if he's improved since then and if anyone has had firsthand experience. Thanks in advance.