Hung Masseur NYC

Ok - back on topic.  I still can't believe we don't have more candidates for this thread?  Is it still about Eli, Sergey, Jose???   Rico is still my favorite in this category - body and size, he has it all.  

I wonder how many of the NYC masseurs are truly in the 8x6+ category?  I've noticed most guys - even with discerning cock connoisseurs, like on here, are not great judges of size.  I've seen some guys listed that someone says has 9" or more, and they aren't even close.   

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

On 10/27/2023 at 10:00 PM, mystery_man said:

Ok - back on topic.  I still can't believe we don't have more candidates for this thread?  Is it still about Eli, Sergey, Jose???   Rico is still my favorite in this category - body and size, he has it all.  

I wonder how many of the NYC masseurs are truly in the 8x6+ category?  I've noticed most guys - even with discerning cock connoisseurs, like on here, are not great judges of size.  I've seen some guys listed that someone says has 9" or more, and they aren't even close.   

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Is Rico cut? I can’t quite discern if indeed he provides a real massage. Thank you.

On 10/27/2023 at 1:15 PM, Spiritualadvisor said:

It is clearly proven that neither the vaccines or face masks prevent the spread of covid. It was all a lie. Both cause more harm than good. Moreover, the face masks are contaminated with many different and large amounts of toxic chemicals like VOCs. 

Yikes!

I LOVE coming to this site and getting such wonderful COVID information! 🙄 Here’s your (unsolicited) advice for today: know your audience and don’t quit your day job.

Edited by JSRCWY

BlueEyedCowboy is just about most hung guy I've met in my life, with huge balls to match. He's both on RentMasseur and RentMen, where he may even be understating his dimensions.

Unfortunately, he just wasn't a good energy/vibe match for the massage, so I won't be repeating.

Edited by Your Man in Arlington
Added period at end of sentence.

1 hour ago, ChelseaWest said:

Well FLJock, you must have had…um…chemistry…with the provider :) Lucky you! Was it pretty?

Not sure I would describe it as pretty, imposing or intimidating would be more appropriate. 

Chemistry was good.  It was knocking at the door, but too big to come in.  

Edited by FLJock