Hung Masseur NYC

• 1 month later...

I recently saw Mark (https://rentmasseur.com/StrongManlyTouch) and was very impressed and think he could be added to this list. His profile isn’t too revealing but for some reason I felt compelled to try and I’m very glad I did! I’ve seen Eli as well and Mark is comparable to him but maybe not as thick (barely).  DM if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 7:29 AM, Jvaldez1976 said:

Ricony is very hung and beautiful

https://rentmasseur.com/RicoNY/

I couldn't agree more!  Paid a visit to RicoNY recently and was stunned by how built, sexy, and horse hung he is. Very nice apartment, very business like and a very good massage. I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about him. I'd say he, overall, outguns any guy on this list I've seen in NYC. He's pricey, but I doubt many can match his physique, huge pipe, and massage technique. 

19 hours ago, mystery_man said:

I couldn't agree more!  Paid a visit to RicoNY recently and was stunned by how built, sexy, and horse hung he is. Very nice apartment, very business like and a very good massage. I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about him. I'd say he, overall, outguns any guy on this list I've seen in NYC. He's pricey, but I doubt many can match his physique, huge pipe, and massage technique. 

I have been trying to tell people he's great.. 

On 5/3/2021 at 3:56 AM, JckBNimble said:

Hey guys. Had the great luck of booking Eli last minute today. What a treat! Very nice guy, really great technique and holy shit he exceeds the definition of this thread. Can’t wait to go back! Check him out if you haven’t. A dream.

I tried Eli few times. Great massage, Thick too but use less. He is mostly frigid.

2 hours ago, Cliff said:

What does “but use less” mean?

I'm guessing that @Jamespis implying that you can just look at the tool but it doesn't get hard or show any reaction to touch and goes along with the masseur's  generally 'frigid' overall personality.  Just sayin . . .

3 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I'm guessing that @Jamespis implying that you can just look at the tool but it doesn't get hard or show any reaction to touch and goes along with the masseur's  generally 'frigid' overall personality.  Just sayin . . .

Eli, is very YMMV.  With me he was the total opposite of this characterization...no "just looking" involved.

I’ve seen Eli sporadically over the past 10-12 years. Always found him friendly, always gave a great massage. The sensual element wasn’t there at all in the beginning, but it was definitely there big time (very big time) the last few visits. I agree with Jim (and several others) about YMMV. 

10 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Just drawing a parallel here:

Assume you have flying car. All you do with that car is drive on road and have no intention to fly in it. Then ability to fly feature of the car is useless.

Similarly if thickness has no part to play in massage, then it is as useless as thick picture  on the wall.

I haven't seen Eli in may be 3-4 years (gave up). Before that I was not frequent by any means, mostly driven by hope. So may be I haven't collected enough loyalty points to get any upgrades.

On 6/17/2021 at 7:46 PM, Cosmicman said:

I recently saw Mark (https://rentmasseur.com/StrongManlyTouch) and was very impressed and think he could be added to this list. His profile isn’t too revealing but for some reason I felt compelled to try and I’m very glad I did! I’ve seen Eli as well and Mark is comparable to him but maybe not as thick (barely).  DM if you have any questions.

How do they compare on quality of massage?

On 7/31/2021 at 6:45 PM, Jamesp said:

Just drawing a parallel here:

Assume you have flying car. All you do with that car is drive on road and have no intention to fly in it. Then ability to fly feature of the car is useless.

Similarly if thickness has no part to play in massage, then it is as useless as thick picture  on the wall.

I haven't seen Eli in may be 3-4 years (gave up). Before that I was not frequent by any means, mostly driven by hope. So may be I haven't collected enough loyalty points to get any upgrades.

Actually, to extend the metaphor, even if you don’t fly the car, having that power gives you bragging rights and a feeling of superiority over those land-only vehicles. 

Likewise, a thick-cocked masseur gives the client something to get excited about. The gay massage experience is mostly about anticipation for many of us who like the will he/won’t he drama. So wondering if it will get hard or just being able to gaze at it ain’t nothing. Even just something to touch now and then. 

The goods don’t always have to be used. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/2/2021 at 10:06 AM, RubMyThighs said:

Actually, to extend the metaphor, even if you don’t fly the car, having that power gives you bragging rights and a feeling of superiority over those land-only vehicles. 

Likewise, a thick-cocked masseur gives the client something to get excited about. The gay massage experience is mostly about anticipation for many of us who like the will he/won’t he drama. So wondering if it will get hard or just being able to gaze at it ain’t nothing. Even just something to touch now and then. 

The goods don’t always have to be used. 

Nicely said, totally agree!

Hung Eli gives a great massage and is very hot. If he wants to play he will, if not, he acts like you are out of line for asking / touching. Have played hard with him and have been treated as toxic next visit. He has HUGE mood swings, almost manic, so you are not sure who you are going to meet. Can be nice and hot as well as cold and mean. May need medication to stablize the mood swings.

• 1 month later...

Anyone remember Shaun, who used to have a studio on Broadway and 25th St, I believe...If I recall he moved to Palm Springs...trying to find another guy like him, in case anyone has any recommendations...

Or just some updates on who is new and hung in NYC

20 hours ago, nyctwinkbod said:

Anyone remember Shaun, who used to have a studio on Broadway and 25th St, I believe...If I recall he moved to Palm Springs...trying to find another guy like him, in case anyone has any recommendations...

Or just some updates on who is new and hung in NYC

Shaun of course! I had a couple of VERY hot massages from him pre-pandemic, and with the second I walked out of his studio walking funny...Great massage, beautiful lean body and VERY blessed. I wanted to see him again but he told me he decided to move to PS....

Edited by Italiano

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, anotherone said:

Bumping my favorite thread. Anyone new to add to the list? I’ve tried most of the guys mentioned here, some are semi regulars :)

Of the ones you’ve seen, which ones would you recommend the most?