Las Vegas muscle

Stefcho
This topic is 2184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TheOtherGuy

wow! Smoking hot. Although from the looks of the photos, I'd venture he's at least 43 and not 33 as advertised. But yeah, very hot!

wow! Smoking hot. Although from the looks of the photos, I'd venture he's at least 43 and not 33 as advertised. But yeah, very hot!

All of those pictures are not of the same guy. What you see in those pics may not be what you get if and when you meet.

He has been talked about on the board frequently. He appears to be a member of the forum (name unknown) and when he gets negative press of any sort, he'll change his ad name.

Damn....oh well....i guess it is the Vegas norm. I was about to contact him too. But if you notice the pics are slightly different. Balls a normal size one pic and then the size of a baseball in another....I get a little crazy and look for moles on their body to see if they match in another picture, same with tats, but when you don't see a face with a body pic it's a bad sign.

All of those pictures are not of the same guy. What you see in those pics may not be what you get if and when you meet.

He has been talked about on the board frequently. He appears to be a member of the forum (name unknown) and when he gets negative press of any sort, he'll change his ad name.

Oh, him again. We've met, but I didn't ask why someone with a great build posts fake pics. Next trip to Vegas, I may book him again just to give him a lecture.

The best bodybuilder in Vegas hands down is Bigkenny.

https://rent.men/Bigkenny

Huge rock hard muscle with a handsome face and great personality. He is ripped and HUGE. Biggest bodybuilder I have ever been with. He loves to show it off. Real alpha muscle god! Plus he is very dedicated and only getting bigger!

He is also a very nice guy that when he is with you he puts you first and makes sure you have a good time. Always will respond promptly and courteously

Once you have been with him no other bodybuilder will matter because he is the real deal. If you love huge muscles Kenny is your man. And believe me he is all man!

If you’re coming to Vegas make sure you book him! You won’t regret it. I didn’t and now I’m hooked!!!