411 on AlexanderXX in Chicago

Wesleyinmemphis

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If you search the threads, you'll see the last experience I had when I tried to hire him again. He got all aggro like he was on drugs, so I blocked him.

Feel sorry for Gio. I tried to hire him, but he turned me down and tried to get me to hire Alex. I flatly refused and told him why. He kept insisting Alex was a nice guy. He deserves better.

• 1 year later...

Oh this thread is so old I am dying to weigh in and share my experience. I ran across his ad moments ago. I am doing talk to text and I had to correct an error already because it said I ran across his dad to go. LOL so I can thank the man who carried the torch on to his son with a fabulous package. Just because a guy has a cock and will travel however does not make them pleasurable company at $300 an hour. I had him a few years ago in Indianapolis. He met me outside while he was enjoying a f a g . He seemed rather nervous. Perhaps use this way when he meets most of his new clients. He eventually put out the cigarette and we went inside. His body is a template for the Greek gods. Fabulous fabulous fabulous. His English sucks. And I almost choked as I sucked also. He laid down onto the bed on his back and opened his arms for me to lie on top of him. As I was going down the Netherlands you suddenly says I'm a Jew. I was so startled. There was nothing Jewish about this guy. I guess it's all the perplexed look on my face and he repeated himself telling me I'm  a Jew. I did not feel the need to tell him that I am a fan of Martin Luther so I did not know why he felt compelled to offer me biographical information other than checking off anal cum and leather on his rentmen profile. Regarding position it said to ask. No word did it say to ask of his religious affiliation. Well I was tickling the former area that held my consoles I was enthralled with delight until he once again said take me I'm a Jew. I had had enough of this. I asked him what he kept telling me he was Jewish and he looked at me like I was nuts. You know how sometimes people who speak Spanish will say jesterday. Please read that again. That is not a typo. Jesterday Spanish people pronounce j when a word begins with y. Alexander is not Jewish nor was he telling me he was Jewish. He was attempting to say I'm yours. All this time he was availing himself to me while I was thinking about Sabbath sundown. Lol. 

Sensuality and eroticism we're completely void during this 35 minute crash course with Rosetta Stone. Once I came he pointed to the bathroom where I could grab a towel while he took his Android and checked the weather channel. I got the hell out of there because he was confused about Fahrenheit. 

As I read what I just wrote I wish I could tell you this was fiction. And I wish it were but rather I had to live it. As some other people have noted he goes through the motions. He is a clock watcher. He has a gorgeous ass but can one really enjoy it as you make your preparations with him screaming that he is a Jew and all you can think about is the diary of Anne Frank. As I said this experience was void of eroticism. 😂