Can you please smile?

marylander1940

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that most every picture here has been posted on a facebook account, Muscle Guys Smiling. I looked at it once about 2 years ago and now, everyday, on my Facebook account I get a series of these pictures. Perhaps a link to that site might save Marylander the time involved in reproducing them here.

Thank you for your kind advice, let's mention another frequent gallery posted @Moondance so he's aware of that possibility.

Glad to see you back checking the gallery! :) I thought you RARELY check it.

Thank you for your kind advice, let's mention another frequent gallery posted @Moondance so he's aware of that possibility.

Glad to see you back checking the gallery! :) I thought you RARELY check it.

I do rarely check it but sometimes when I do, I do more thoroughly than others. Since I have a similar daily contribution on Facebook and since the first few pictures I saw all looked familiar, I went a bit further in depth than usual to see if there was anything new there. There really was not. Your post has alerted Moondance, who did not start this thread. It wasn't advice it was a suggestion that this particular topic has a very extensive Facebook presence.

I do rarely check it but sometimes when I do, I do more thoroughly than others. Since I have a similar daily contribution on Facebook and since the first few pictures I saw all looked familiar, I went a bit further in depth than usual to see if there was anything new there. There really was not. Your post has alerted Moondance, who did not start this thread. It wasn't advice it was a suggestion that this particular topic has a very extensive Facebook presence.

I don't do Facebook... my only online personas are here and on www.skyscrapercity.com

I wouldn't say alerted... I'd rather keep it to mention using @.

Should I start a thread about Jersey Boys... Nah Floribama boys from MTV are waaay hotter!

I forgot to click like on your posts. Oops!