Adam Rocco/John Titor

robberbaron4u
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, the link goes to the correct travelling gent. I had a long ago acquaintance with him, not as a "hire", some years ago on the west coast, and, given that acquaintance, I treated him to lunch at New Orleans. After living the lifestyle of the rich and famous for a time in sunny California as husband to a woman of substance, he was put out on the curb and migrated to Miami. He is in "reduced circumstances", or, if you prefer, "stoney broke", and, although yet a handsome man, his days as an "Italian stallion at stud" are behind him; "desperate" comes to mind with him. The fresh oysters fried up in crisp corn batter served up at Galatoire's is yet a simple, fabulous dish to be savored.

I refer you to that particular thread started on The Spa Forum, commenced on or about 31 Oct 2017 by "Ddady4yngr" and titled DC NEW PROFILE, and, the commentary posted to the referenced thread by "niceandthick" pertinent to "AdamRocco888".

Are you saying that John Titor used to go by Adam Rocco and you had lunch with John Titor in New Orleans last week on May 3rd?

Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick! Did I win?

It’s posts like these that really grind my gears on this site. C’mon, Brutus, don’t be so daft.

We ALL know it was Mrs. Peacock in the ballroom with the lead pipe! Isn’t it obvious?!

Again, HOW VERY CONFUSING!

Would the person who was “with”him last PLEASE tell us: when and (More or less) how old is this guy now? This thread and the other make it seem like he’s older than most of us but advertising like he was fresh out a college freshman.