• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Oleksandr Kalinovskyi, born 7/29/90 in Ukraine, is an incredibly hot model who seems to live most of the time in Los Angeles. He goes back often to his home country, so it's unclear to me why he hasn't been asked to join the fight. Maybe one can buy one's way out? He states on Facebook that he used to be an "Olympican athlete," and that he has a master's degree in law, whatever that means. Physically, he's close to pure perfection with a ripped body, beautiful dark hair, and blue eyes. He states he's in the US on a B2 visa, so I'd think he could get almost anyone in the US to marry him if he wanted. Especially men, obviously, but I don't know if he's gay or bi....

Oleksandr-Kalinovskyi827

This is one of his Facebook posts (11/20/22): "Before you start we all need to find the goal. Definitely my goal was do get bigger, as men should have size. Size matters as we know lol. 
At the first photo you see my first step to the gym as an Olympian athlete 400 meters hurdles. Quit due the ankle injury 😭 and decided to focus on law degree 🤓. I was going to gym just to clear my mind and run a lot ~10 miles in 1 hour following by stretching and core crunches every day (at least did well what I knew). I ate, I burn, repeat. A typical mid race runner. It took me 2 months to realize that goal will be focus on athleticism, what I know already and improve it. In 2015 fitness field wasn’t wide as we have now. I started with ISSA, was tough to learn Latin language and English too, as I have no clue about it. Surely enough, I had the goal and in 6 months I got my fitness and nutrition certificates in LA and my English was enough to keep going B2.
It took me a year to get around +30 lbs/ 14 kg lean muscles. I was non stop searching, learning and devoting all my time to health, fitness and last researches. At this moment I had my master law degree and friends didn’t understand why I do not proceed to the law office job. Probably being 7 years at the university gives you a moment to have a break. Then I created my Provofit fitness blog, which is successful project for many happy lives around the 🌎.I have some clients whom I have been coaching for 7 years. Many different experiences online and offline, many life changes, get people out from surgeries, constant pain and $1000+ pills addictions
Have no idea where I could be now, maybe an Olympic champion, maybe ABA, maybe still 115 lbs/ 52 kg. But I know that I will compete sooner or later. My plan is in 5 years start my law job. No matter how and when, I know that I will continue helping people - this is my call and the main purpose. You are at the safe hands people here
."

I'm not sure I would want to advertise on Facebook that I'm gainfully employed on a B2 visa, but I don't know his situation. If he wants to stay in the US, I can imagine he'd have his pick if he wants a spouse. That would be my first goal were I in his shoes....

Oleksandr-Kalinovskyi609

Edited by Unicorn