Nick in Bradley Beach, NJ

MRJJ
This topic is 1738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emailed him and no answer yet. I assume he's busy.

Forgot to text before the midnight pumpkin hour at MF.

It looks like he is out of town right now. That may be why he did not respond.

A very nice-looking young man, with an articulate and inviting message. I wonder how many clients he can find in Bradley Beach, or nearby communities? This is not exactly a metropolitan area. Unless he is really special, and has a repeat and growing clientele?

A very nice-looking young man, with an articulate and inviting message. I wonder how many clients he can find in Bradley Beach, or nearby communities? This is not exactly a metropolitan area. Unless he is really special, and has a repeat and growing clientele?

The general area is fairly dense, with lots of tightly backed suburbs, condos, and apartment complexes. Neighboring Asbury Park is going through a renaissance (heavy development and gentrification) right now.

Everyone calm down...gassing airplanes and pricing condos......no one has met him yet, remember?

Since he's about 500 feet from me I'll give it a whirl.

Enjoy yourself Tassojunior! I have good vibes about this one. Let us know how it goes.