Strength exhibition NYC

Eddie Morales
This topic is 2212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His name is Brad (or so he says to in the video).

The voice is creepy but I'm sure it's to mask it or something.

Anybody know of a NYC guy who is into showing off how strong he is? Maybe not this routine exactly, but someone who doesn't mind showing off what he can do

I previously had a passing interest in this guy but moved on to somebody else BUT he might be right for you.....also a bit confused about his current location - he's always been a NYC-based stud & at the very least, likely still spends some amount of time "working" there.....

previous discussions about him have def slanted toward the positive.......

https://rent.men/BradXAdonis

I previously had a passing interest in this guy but moved on to somebody else BUT he might be right for you.....also a bit confused about his current location - he's always been a NYC-based stud & at the very least, likely still spends some amount of time "working" there.....

Thanks a bunch! I may just have to check him out.

This is the Brad who used to dance at Adonis? I emailed him with a very polite innocuous enquiry and never got a response

This is the Brad who used to dance at Adonis? I emailed him with a very polite innocuous enquiry and never got a response

Yes that's Brad from Adonis NYC.....not sure why you say "used to dance".....he's still on their website so he likely / maybe still drops by sometimes to drop his pants.....you also say that you emailed a very polite innocuous enquiry.....his RM advert asks for folks to "message" him which I usually interpret as the guy wanting texts.....his ad also requests pretty specific (but reasonable) info be included in the text.....if your email included his requested info, his reasons for not responding could be anywhere from an "oops, sorry" on his part to his being incredibly / unbelievably / mind-blowingly rude....his rep is such that if I was still interested in the guy, I would try just once more with one more text giving him one more chance to respond......if no answer back then, move on / never look back......unless I ever I saw him out somewhere in-person - then I would blindside him with a punch in his balls for being so rude ;)

Thanks for response- I used his rentmen email so maybe I will try text. I say "used to" as the last few months of weekly emails from Adonis havent included his photo, so i was wondering if that meant he had given up, hence his non response, I will take your advice tho, thanks again!

I also wondered if his ad meant he is no longer in NY, its says MA and new York travel dates are listed as December?

Edit: there is no phone number listed to text him-so that's why I sent the email, and it listed all the requirements he asked for

Edit: there is no phone number listed to text him-so that's why I sent the email, and it listed all the requirements he asked for

well if he doesn't provide a phone number, then obviously you did your best in attempt to contact him via email....One can only wonder why no response back from him - reasons ranging from acceptable to less than good....regarding Adonis - he still shows on the Adonis website as a NYC regular dancer.....I have no idea if those listings are kept current or if they're revised in a timely manner.....as to his current location - I have no idea how often or how easily he gets to NYC if he isn't there "full-time" any longer.....his ad says ongoing NYC availability via "near travel" for him.