Dancing With The Stars - The Athletes

This topic is 2205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are 10 athletes and I only knew three of them - Karim, Adam, Tonya. And I've never seen any of them perform. I'm not a sports fan.

When I was in high school I tried to avoid the jocks; they were bullies. Sometimes I failed.

I know 5, the three you mention plus Johnny Damon the Baseball player who was eliminated and Norman the Washington Redskin Cornerback who has an ongoing feud with ODell Beckham. I did not know the two figure skaters nor the snow boarder. The college woman's basketball player from Notre Dame, I saw on high lights and I probably saw the luge Olympic Medal winner but with those tight bodies and tight suits, I probably never saw his face or heard his name. Certainly not a stellar crew. They would have been better to have former contestants who were athletes return. l

The full pairings are below:

• Adam Rippon with Jenna Johnson
  • Arike Ogunbowale with Gleb Savchenko
  • Chris Mazdzer with Witney Carson
  • Jamie Anderson with Artem Chigvintsev
  • Jennie Finch Daigle with Keo Motsepe
  • Johnny Damon with Emma Slater
  • Josh Norman with Sharna Burgess
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with Lindsay Arnold
  • Mirai Nagasu with Alan Bersten
  • Tonya Harding with Sasha Farber

I wish that they would have same sex pairings.

I was thinking that too.

Then I saw Bruno in that silly referee outfit last night, and it cured me of that idea.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/18/article-1339515-0C7AF931000005DC-896_468x341.jpg

And besides, Adam Rippon and his girly friend Mirai Nagasu are just too cute.

She's just is not the fag hag type. So he's gonna have to take one for the team and turn Straight.

That way they can fall in love.

adam-rippon-mirai-nagasu-friendship-olympics-2018.jpg