PIPLO (formerly DIPLO) in SF... Again!!

Seaninsf
This topic is 2136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

with some recent changes in software, I guess, it's harder these days to do an effective reverse image search, so I hope a more tech-savvy user here can report on the pictures....they certainly have that familiar feel of shots borrowed from the Instagram page of some "fitness model" living in some far-flung locale......

with some recent changes in software, I guess, it's harder these days to do an effective reverse image search, so I hope a more tech-savvy user here can report on the pictures....they certainly have that familiar feel of shots borrowed from the Instagram page of some "fitness model" living in some far-flung locale......

of course, would be great to see these pictures proved authentic and OF the advertiser......daily non-stops from my podunk burg to SFO!

airport_1413454710.gif

Edited by azdr0710

Diplo is now Piplo. Some new (beautiful) pix were added to go along with the name change. I can't imagine a name change, no matter how minor, is an indication of legitimacy, but thought I'd ask once more: has anyone been fortunate enough to engage this guy?

The far-flung locale is South America. Pics are of a Brazilian competitive bodybuilder whose Instagram has been updated with tags from Rio as recently as today.

• 2 months later...