Advantages of Two Dads

quoththeraven
This topic is 2231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was like, wait, QTR is s man now? You forgot the quotation marks...

Other people quote stuff without quotation marks all the time. Also the heading and link weren't clues?

Sometimes I don't have the spoons to put in the usual amount of effort into being perfectly clear. In that regard, I guess I did take a non-female approach to posting.

*waits for tomatoes*

Another tweet (not mine), two moms edition:

My child's bff [best friend forever] has two moms. We talked about it. My daughter feels bad for her. I ask why. Child: Life must be REALLY HARD for her w/ 2moms. She probably has NO fun EVER and all her meals are veggies. Now, if she had two dads her life would be ALL THE FUN. I'm feeling a way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/msshanitarenee/status/987825699124805632?s=09

Do you think the daughter is right that dads - even two of them - are more indulgent and easygoing?

On the soap opera "Days Of Our Lives" Ari may end up with four dads plus the mother. Will is the bio father. He later married Sonny but they are now divorced and he is dating Paul. Ari's mom treats Sonny like he is Ari's dad too and he is dating Leo.

Another tweet (not mine), two moms edition:

My child's bff [best friend forever] has two moms. We talked about it. My daughter feels bad for her. I ask why. Child: Life must be REALLY HARD for her w/ 2moms. She probably has NO fun EVER and all her meals are veggies. Now, if she had two dads her life would be ALL THE FUN. I'm feeling a way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/msshanitarenee/status/987825699124805632?s=09

Do you think the daughter is right that dads - even two of them - are more indulgent and easygoing?

The men I know--both single men and gay couples--put a great deal of due diligence and money into the donor egg selection process and usually end up with stunning kids. (Unlike women, men's selections are not constrained by competitiveness with the egg donor.) I doubt they would allow all that time and money to go to waste by letting the kid eat junk food and play video games.

My son broke the news to a girl he dated for a while by telling her he had two step-dads. It took her a minute, but he said it was like watching a sunrise slowly dawning...lol. I was proud of his creativity.

Having gay dads is cool now. Kids think it’s great to have get-togethers here because they know our house is more inviting, they get the best vacation spots, great fashion advice for the girls, and the boy discovered that having access to our closets is a huge score!! Lol