Latest one: Strictily prohibited to contact MF advertisers for any purpose other than booking...

7829V
This topic is 2221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's next? You must wear a scuba diving suit to get your massage?

u9F0CfW.png

Masseurfinder is indicting themselves with these "odd" changes. Yes, some of their changes are smart in the current climate of SESTA/FOSTA. But this change......and the change of removing masseur's contact informationbetween 12 Midnite and 6am is an admission of guilt. A "legit" massage website (think Massage Envy) would NEVER consider a disclaimer before going to their website....or removing their phone numbers during 12 Midnite to 6am, since they are legit. Masseurfinder's strategy is going to backfire, since changes like these draw attention to the authorities that something illegal is going on with these masseurs. They are going WAY overboard, and making a bad situation worse with insane ideas such as this.

What's next? You must wear a scuba diving suit to get your massage?

u9F0CfW.png

I don't know if any of you experienced this but while I was doing my browsing on the site, this message popped up and I pressed 'I agree' and continued to browse. Then while browsing another time, this message popped up and I pressed 'nevermind' and they logged me right off! Those scheming bastards! I will say that despite all the craziness with the site, there are new masseurs popping up daily. There was a nice picture of a newcomer named "Anthony" that I saw today. I wondered if he was the same masseur by that name that some of you guys had raved about on another site? Nice looking guy with a beard, well groomed.

There was a nice picture of a newcomer named "Anthony" that I saw today. I wondered if he was the same masseur by that name that some of you guys had raved about on another site? Nice looking guy with a beard, well groomed.

Have a link to this Anthony ?

From the Rentmen terms of service:

“(the "Site") is a service for adult gay men to meet each other online and is owned and operated by RM Media GmbH - Germany.”

RentMasseur is a derivative product of RentMen.

They have less worries sitting over across the pond.

There was a nice picture of a newcomer named "Anthony" that I saw today. I wondered if he was the same masseur by that name that some of you guys had raved about on another site? Nice looking guy with a beard, well groomed.

Yea, I know the one you mean. I haven't met him...yet, but I think that's him. On the lower east side. Russian guy I think?