Thank you for your service!

marylander1940

Damn I forgot this guy's name! I used to follow him on instagram and we were in the Marines at the same time

http://78.media.tumblr.com/a05afb037d45f82d3f0b655bfe5f2098/tumblr_o9yxcxgDBm1vsjf0vo1_1280.jpg

Nevermind I went back through the thread....I remember he's married with a cute daughter. His wife is one lucky lady lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first saw this picture as a kid in b&w in an old National Geographic (I think) from WWII era. The magazine included war coverage at that time. My heart nearly stopped at the thrill, & my imagination took over from there. Hasn't stopped since.

Yes, I knew it was an old photo in black and white transferred (yikes) to color. There are not many war photos that arresting. Like others, models acting being soldiers are okay, but just okay nothing more. Thank you for the message. I shall try for many more✓✓.

I first saw this picture as a kid in b&w in an old National Geographic (I think) from WWII era. The magazine included war coverage at that time. My heart nearly stopped at the thrill, & my imagination took over from there. Hasn't stopped since.

Yes, I knew it was an old photo in black and white transferred (yikes) to color. There are not many war photos that arresting. Like others, models acting being soldiers are okay, but just okay nothing more. Thank you for the message. I shall try for many more✓✓.

don't know if he's been mentioned somewhere in these 19 pages, but does anybody remember FDNY fireman Michael Biserta?.......he did a fully nude Guys Gone Wild scene in 2004, got hired by FDNY in 2006, and appeared in the annual FDNY charity calendar in 2008......some bloggers made the connection after seeing the calendar and the fire commish put a temporary kibosh on future calendars, but, since the nude scene was done before his hire, he was not disciplined......he evidently is still with the FDNY and recently took a year off to travel the world before returning to the firehouse.......(yes, the Guys Gone Wild scene is easily googled....both his dick and his NY accent are very impressive)

thank you for your service, Michael......

017_michael_biserta-300x300.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Edited by azdr0710

don't know if he's been mentioned somewhere in these 19 pages, but does anybody remember FDNY fireman Michael Biserta?.......he did a fully nude Guys Gone Wild scene in 2004, got hired by FDNY in 2006, and appeared in the annual FDNY charity calendar in 2008......some bloggers made the connection after seeing the calendar and the fire commish put a temporary kibosh on future calendars, but, since the nude scene was done before his hire, he was not disciplined......he evidently is still with the FDNY and recently took a year off to travel the world before returning to the firehouse.......(yes, the Guys Gone Wild scene is easily googled....both his dick and his NY accent are very impressive)

thank you for your service, Michael......

017_michael_biserta-300x300.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Wow, a quick Google led to an eyeful, which could also fill... well, you know.