Fingernails and fingering

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 2237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This got me thinking:

Also penises don't have fingernails.

I had a couple of “fingering requests” rejections, with reason specifically given as “fingernails” .

I look after my nails and I like them short, so not sure what I am doing wrong.

Anyone has better advice that this:

?

The reddit thread is pretty comprehensive. I have found that filing after clipping -- especially the edges -- is very important. Clipping can leave a sharness to the nail and filing insures that all edges have been dulled and there are no tiny hangnails. I test against my skin and make sure that I have to angle my fingers before I can feel my nails at all.

He's probably been cut before and is gun shy. It's my fetish so I always keep a dozen clippers around, clip before every date way down, and take clippers on trips.

People into FF are obviously REALLY into assplay, and most are very conscientious about keeping their nails short and filed. Those into more vanilla forms of assplay can find the example instructive.

People into FF are obviously REALLY into assplay, and most are very conscientious about keeping their nails short and filed. Those into more vanilla forms of assplay can find the example instructive.

yeah, I'm not really into FF bottoms. Anything over dime-size holes turn me off. Maybe it's the echo.

The reddit thread is pretty comprehensive. I have found that filing after clipping -- especially the edges -- is very important. Clipping can leave a sharness to the nail and filing insures that all edges have been dulled and there are no tiny hangnails. I test against my skin and make sure that I have to angle my fingers before I can feel my nails at all.

I'm very conscious of my fingernails before I meet him. Clipped and filed short and smooth.