411- Pamperup in LA

hottk29
This topic is 893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Sorry if I am dense, but Luca brings me to Sharok - are they the same dude? They don't look the same to me? If you look on rentmasseur, there is Sharok, but there is pamperup as well?

https://rentmasseur.com/Sharok

https://rentmasseur.com/Sharok

I'm getting too different guys on rentmasseur? Can anyone clarify, or am I just a technical idiot with bad eyesight?

• 4 months later...

According to his statement “Based on the nature of the massage and the movements and stretches performed, the client must be in a good physical shape (this doesn't mean you have to be hot, or muscular”.

I’m curious what his weight limit is. I’m a bigger guy, but I’ve been told I’m pretty flexible. ?

Pamperup was a really annoying experience. During the massage he talks incessantly. "Doesn't that feel amazing?" "I'm the best there is." "Aren't you glad you came to me?" Then he lies on top of you and says "If you thrust your hips I'm kicking you out. Don't move." Yes it was nude, MT and a mechanical HE.. but man his need to tell you how great he is every 20 secs is intolerable.

Pamperup was a really annoying experience. During the massage he talks incessantly. "Doesn't that feel amazing?" "I'm the best there is." "Aren't you glad you came to me?" Then he lies on top of you and says "If you thrust your hips I'm kicking you out. Don't move." Yes it was nude, MT and a mechanical HE.. but man his need to tell you how great he is every 20 secs is intolerable.

If a hot hung guy lies on top of me and that shlong and nuts are on top of my ass there will be hips thrusting... they have a mind of their own...

What's up with no one over 60? I am seventy been told more than once that I have the butt of a 20 year old. All my body parts work and I walk with a cane. Think I will pass on this one.

Reeks of ageism.

My yoga teacher is 62, looks 45, and one of the fittest guys I know. He is hung and I'm sure he can suck his own dick lol.

• 7 months later...

Dude is an egomaniac with his clothes on. Can only imagine him naked. Though oddly he is packing very little heat for as big as he wants you to think it is.

Have you seen him? The one glimpse of meat hanging halfway down his leg in his nude kitchen sidewise shot is intriguing to say the least

• 2 weeks later...

I found him on Grindr. I showered him the RM ad and he said that was his ad when is was in LA and now he says he is based in DFW. He want a 5.00 up front:

$25 Full body: 30min my place/at your place

$50 Full body: 60min my place/at your place (naked massage)

$80 Full body: 90min my place/at your place (naked massage)

$100 Full body: 120min my place/at your place (naked massage)

$5 "to reserve a slot"

I think the Grindr account is a fake.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...