Masseurfinder

This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have noticed that listings have dropped off. Interestingly enough, it appears that Massagem4m listings are coming back. I usually check the Philly listings. Over the past few months, they only had 8-9 listings for that city; it's now up to about 15. Not sure why, as they seem to be as restrictive as MF.

In DC the ads on massagem4m have dropped off significantly. Masseurfinder not as much.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else see MF's new agreement / warning?

"You may only contact his masseur for legitimate massage..."

Anyone else see MF's new agreement / warning?

"You may only contact his masseur for legitimate massage..."

Saw it. Kind of ridiculous, but that's the world we are living in! :-(

So does MF require everyone to log in before he can see the masseur's profile?

I tried clicking the profiles and none would come up. It returns either a blank page or a 'frozen' page that looks 'glazed'. If I have to jump through so many hoops to see some ads, I would never go back.

Contact information is back.

they have basically stripped away contact tech support...hope its not my fault from all the times i swore at them thru Emails. lol

i have no clue whats going on with MF but i PRAY that someone will come along and totally RIP THEM with a NEW SITE that looks exactly like them and does everything right the way MF was before... they have become the perfect bizness model of a site gone WRONG that i have EVER SEEN in my LIFE ! i really wish there was a decent alternative.

they have basically stripped away contact tech support...hope its not my fault from all the times i swore at them thru Emails. lol

i have no clue whats going on with MF but i PRAY that someone will come along and totally RIP THEM with a NEW SITE that looks exactly like them and does everything right the way MF was before... they have become the perfect bizness model of a site gone WRONG that i have EVER SEEN in my LIFE ! i really wish there was a decent alternative.

@DALE CRUZE , I really like your perceptions of MF. You have put it PERFECTLY about how dysfunctional they have become. Some changes were necessary because of SESTA/FOSTA, but most of the changes they made were just bad decisions. Totally agree with all you said!

So does MF require everyone to log in before he can see the masseur's profile?

I tried clicking the profiles and none would come up. It returns either a blank page or a 'frozen' page that looks 'glazed'. If I have to jump through so many hoops to see some ads, I would never go back.

I think it was just technical issues yesterday. I was seeing the same thing, sometimes refresh helped.

I've paid for the platinum MF ads for over a year and it's been a worthy investment until these changes. This month I switched to the basic plan, and will remain there until their growing pains subside. Personally, I've only had good interactions with their tech support, whom I've called upon a number of times in the last year. It's understandable that providers would be upset at their lack of communication, but also consider what it'd mean for them to be candid about this situation - evidence in court against them. They aren't going to come right out and say "oh hey guys this sesta things has us all spooked so we're making a lot of changes!". They have to play it cool, even if it means ignoring/delaying indignant complaints. It's fun to be mad, but let's direct our energy at the dipshits that created this law. And remember that female providers (esp trans) will feel the weight of this law exponentially more than anyone here. We can just go back to the spas and bars. They will have to go to the streets/pimps and there will certainly be deaths/missing persons on their end. Food for thought.

@DALE CRUZE , I really like your perceptions of MF. You have put it PERFECTLY about how dysfunctional they have become. Some changes were necessary because of SESTA/FOSTA, but most of the changes they made were just bad decisions. Totally agree with all you said!

YES and now it looks like there is no link for customers to post reviews or testimonials !!! WOW this is getting old really fast. what a crock... what assholes. i would like to punch someone in the face right about now !!

I've paid for the platinum MF ads for over a year and it's been a worthy investment until these changes. This month I switched to the basic plan, and will remain there until their growing pains subside. Personally, I've only had good interactions with their tech support, whom I've called upon a number of times in the last year. It's understandable that providers would be upset at their lack of communication, but also consider what it'd mean for them to be candid about this situation - evidence in court against them. They aren't going to come right out and say "oh hey guys this sesta things has us all spooked so we're making a lot of changes!". They have to play it cool, even if it means ignoring/delaying indignant complaints. It's fun to be mad, but let's direct our energy at the dipshits that created this law. And remember that female providers (esp trans) will feel the weight of this law exponentially more than anyone here. We can just go back to the spas and bars. They will have to go to the streets/pimps and there will certainly be deaths/missing persons on their end. Food for thought.

THEY dont even offer tech support anymore ! just a list of questions and BS answers.

HAS ANYONE seen any evidence of male human trafficking ??? I HAVE NOT. I dont think i ever seen M2M interaction where one was consenting and the other was NOT. I mean where is the common sense in it all... M2F YES but not M2M ....

Smart & sexy! Thanks for the perspective sir.

And don't forget the gay and alternative newspapers. They were there way before the internet, and would be a great place to put a massage ad with your pic. They also don't have the SESTA/FOSTA rules to deal with, these gay rags are more open, so your ad can be more risque. I think they may be the new way to go in the future.

• 1 month later...
Guest InthePines
And don't forget the gay and alternative newspapers. They were there way before the internet, and would be a great place to put a massage ad with your pic. They also don't have the SESTA/FOSTA rules to deal with, these gay rags are more open, so your ad can be more risque. I think they may be the new way to go in the future.

Good point Sad, but true point is that it's the smut peddlers that are the largest defenders of first amendment rights.