411 Oliveroak in New York?

kmship
This topic is 1858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He had a visit to Atlanta a few months ago and I made appointment.

Day of appointment I texted to confirm and he responded that he had to cancel trip!

Really nice of him to let me know. Hopefully, this is not his normal behavior with clients.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried him last week.

Nice man...very into his home-made herbal teas, which he offered me a sample.

His massage technique is not for the "light-hearted" but definitely recommended for those who are looking for a DEEP therapeutic session.

Brooklyn studio is very nice bright sunny space.....rather the opposite of the usual dark tiny room that most masseurs offer.

I felt amazing for days later. Definitely worked out every knot in every muscle of my body, albeit after a lot of deep pain filled moments on his table.

Tried him last week.

Nice man...very into his home-made herbal teas, which he offered me a sample.

His massage technique is not for the "light-hearted" but definitely recommended for those who are looking for a DEEP therapeutic session.

Brooklyn studio is very nice bright sunny space.....rather the opposite of the usual dark tiny room that most masseurs offer.

I felt amazing for days later. Definitely worked out every knot in every muscle of my body, albeit after a lot of deep pain filled moments on his table.

Any extra services? Feel free to PM :)

• 11 months later...