411 on Cainmarko

mkenneth99
This topic is 1551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen him but from his profile pics he's right he has a mighty fine ass. However with you tongue in use I am sure how you would tell him that he has one of the best asses around as he suggests. You would have to be pretty big to fuck that thing. Not that it wouldn't hurt to try.

• 4 months later...

I met Cain when he was visiting Chicago back in the spring. He is everything his ad and pictures say about him. He is built like no one else. He is a great guy with a nice personality. The session was about as hot as any session I have had so I highly recommend him if you can catch him when he is traveling.

Edited by mkenneth99

Now the cash flow problem.... lol

@big-n-tall , @sfguy72 -- maybe if several of us pitch in to hire several of them, perhaps we won't feel it in the wallet as much, but in other more pleasurable places... :D:p:rolleyes:

BTW, my RM buddy list has about 8 of those that will be at SF for Folsom. I think the problem is going to be to get a hold of at least one of them because another client may come along with a better offer that will bump us from their list.. Who knows...:rolleyes:

@big-n-tall , @sfguy72 -- maybe if several of us pitch in to hire several of them, perhaps we won't feel it in the wallet as much, but in other more pleasurable places... :D:p:rolleyes:

BTW, my RM buddy list has about 8 of those that will be at SF for Folsom. I think the problem is going to be to get a hold of at least one of them because another client may come along with a better offer that will bump us from their list.. Who knows...:rolleyes:

Lol...our own version of “ride share”?!

texted him and received a friendly reply....as his ad text suggests, he'll be out west steadily for now......he said this is until until January, then will be returning back to MKE.....

@azdr0710 We'll give him the proper welcome and will show him how hospitable we are while he is on this neck of the woods... ;):p:)

• 4 weeks later...
@sfguy72, I scheduled 2 hours with Cain tonight... Hope it all goes well... If you get a chance to see him, post something here. Cheers!

PM me to let me know how it was. I contacted him and he responded pretty quickly. Unfortunately he said he could only do outcall and I can’t host. Bummer! Would love to have seen that ass (and other stuff) up close and personal.

PM me to let me know how it was. I contacted him and he responded pretty quickly. Unfortunately he said he could only do outcall and I can’t host. Bummer! Would love to have seen that ass (and other stuff) up close and personal.

Yeah, he is doing an outcall for me. I'm staying at a hotel by SFO. I'll post something here with my comments (no review)... I will PM you with more details... Cheers!

Rin Tin Tin, present for duty, woof, woof..!

Please note, this is NOT a review. What follows are simple observations... Everything in his profile is true! All his pictures are accurate! Comments about him in this forum and in RM are all true... My hotel room appeared smaller the moment he stepped in to visit. I enjoyed the pace at which events unfolded. Once interactions got hot, I had to lower the room temperature three times.:rolleyes: I came up with a lot of compliments for my guest. If I ever wondered that I would be considered a power bottom, I got the assurance last night...!!!

@sfguy72, I will PM you details shortly. Oh weekend, what else is in store for me...? :)

Edited by easygoingpal