Trebor

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can sense @Trebor that you like this man. I agree with you on his beauty. I note that he is appropriately dressed for his morning coffee but I need, however, to know more.

Are his coffee-beans of single origin? Is he a man who is less discerning and prefers a blend of coffees? How did he make that cup of coffee? Was it a manual pour-over which takes a certain amount of time? Or was he in a hurry and used a filter machine, just to get the job done?

I can sense @Trebor that you like this man. I agree with you on his beauty. I note that he is appropriately dressed for his morning coffee but I need, however, to know more.

Are his coffee-beans of single origin? Is he a man who is less discerning and prefers a blend of coffees? How did he make that cup of coffee? Was it a manual pour-over which takes a certain amount of time? Or was he in a hurry and used a filter machine, just to get the job done?

I'd rather 'know' what he's absentmindedly fondling with his left hand! ;)

Well MscleLovr, to use of famous movie quote, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" about all of that. I just want what he's fondling in his jammy bottoms;):p:D

• 2 weeks later...