411 Matt Stevens

youngboldone
This topic is 1380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have read his reviews. Wondered if anyone has met him recently? His look is right up my alley, and it seems he could deliver a gentle boyfriend experience that morphs into a verbal daddy/son scenario. The only thing giving me pause is that he's done BB in a lot of his videos. I'd love to treat myself next week for my 45th birthday, but I'm not on Prep. I do always play safe, though. I vacillate between "Life is short, so go for it!" and "Better to be safe than sorry - keep denying yourself." Thoughts?

https://rentmen.eu/MattStevens

Have read his reviews. Wondered if anyone has met him recently? His look is right up my alley, and it seems he could deliver a gentle boyfriend experience that morphs into a verbal daddy/son scenario. The only thing giving me pause is that he's done BB in a lot of his videos. I'd love to treat myself next week for my 45th birthday, but I'm not on Prep. I do always play safe, though. I vacillate between "Life is short, so go for it!" and "Better to be safe than sorry - keep denying yourself." Thoughts?

https://rentmen.eu/MattStevens

I've always liked his pics. One time when he was in San Francisco, I contacted him about a multi hour appt. His rate was a little high, so I didn't book with him.

Guest TheOtherGuy

If you're playing safe, then there's really very minimal risk. As long as your boundaries are clear and in tact, go for it.

Matt is a superlative choice! Personally-speaking, I've met him multiple times.

The first time we met, there was immediate electricity in the air between us as soon as he opened his door. I had a hold of him as I maneuvered him backward into his room & could easily have shredded his clothes off to get at his hairy muscle pex before the door was shut! See the pic link below to know what I was after...

He is a consummate gentleman in manners & is HOT as HELL, particularly if you are looking for a masculine muscle daddy or son.

Although versatile, Matt excels best as a bottom, imho.

You may have seen bb vids of his but he will agree to a safe sex encounter. All that it takes is straightforward communication on that or any other issue.

If I lived near to Matt, I'd probably have had to declare bankruptcy by now! LOL!

http://www.phoenixbarnola.com/today/2015/7/31/friday-heatstroke-with-matt-stevens-lords-of-leather-bathhouse-beer-bust

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The OP didn’t say he was being “forced” into barebacking. There was concern about the provider’s status because he performs raw. As others have stated, if the OP plays safe there is less risk. But that’s true of every encounter, and you can never be certain about another’s status.

I say, wrap it up and go for it.

• 2 years later...