What is the appropriate punishment...

SAdler
This topic is 6735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...for a hairstylist who tells your they're giving you a moisture intense curling treatment to supplement you're already pain in the ass curly hair but ACTUALLY is straightening it with a flat iron.

True one should have noticed this as it happened but I was deeply engrossed in the latest Instinct and the boy next door photo spread (it's truly quite splendid) to see which tools he was using. His policy is to never let you see your hair until you're done so I didn't get to see this atrocity happening to me in the mirror.

I look like a beatle with a bowl cut. He even used a freaking oil treatment to make sure it stays when I wash it or sweat. I want my curls back. Is chopping off his balls justice? Inquiring minds want to know.

Not to be all Elle Woods but this is a SERIOUS injustice. ;)

WOw, hair really is a big thing in LA, isn't it? Here in NYC, we just go to the $10 barber and get it buzzed or chopped off. My advice is to come to New York. I'll hook you up with Pedro in Chair # 3 and you can leave the moisture intense curling treatments for Richard Simmons and Macy Gray. :p

http://www.droxy.com/images/2005/08/richard-simmons.jpg http://www.greetsomeone.com/mag/octobera/buttons/macy.jpg

Scott-use some of the stuff you are learning and sue the fella in small claims.

Also you can file a complaint with the state board of cosmotology-they hate that.

How did a straightning iron ever gey involved?The guy(or girl)is a moron and needs to be brought onto the carpet.

You should get a re-do and a couple of freebies.

Why are you putting those nasty chemicals on your cuute hair?-stop it!

Oh hair is important in DC also. I fly across the country once a month to see a barber in Los Angeles to get my haircut. My flatmates, and everyone else who I decide to tell thinks it's really really queer of me but a good barber like a good tailor, especially one you trust, is pretty hard to find. Even that, I still feel the need to hawk-eye over him while he's cutting my hair.

So I feel for you Scotty boy. Sit back and relax and find inventive ways to engage in oral sex with hair strands in your face; I am sure it's possible.

For my not-so-serious answer: How about having him tarred and sequined?

His policy is to never let you see your hair until

>you're done so I didn't get to see this atrocity happening to

>me in the mirror.

>

For my serious answer: Wow. I'd feel dominated by someone who put those sorts of conditions on working FOR me. I hope you're never going back to him.

Who could possibly sit through a hot-iron experience and NOT know it? That photo spread in Instinct must have really sent you into an altered state.

You really need to carry a digicam with you and document these events. Maybe it's time for your own website and blog. Your fans are begging for more of you.

A Brillo head sure is no fun, sort of like giving head to a Brillo. If you lived here in NYC, I could hook you up. I think some of the best hairdressers in the industry are located here.

I know a hot Chelsea guy who is a Master with the clippers and a Japanese-style scissor-over-comb technique. He ain't no street-level barber and he ain't no $10 either. He's really hot and masculine and, if you ask nicely, he'll show you his beautiful Italian stud-cock and huge low hangers, all unshaved. I here a few customers have had the pleasure of sucking him but I also here he's not into young twinks. To look at him you'd never know that bald bear-types get him hard as a rock.

>Who could possibly sit through a hot-iron experience and NOT

>know it? That photo spread in Instinct must have really sent

>you into an altered state.

You should check it out. I think it's called "boy next door or something." Meanwhile when I sat down he had curling irons sitting in a heated bowl of conditioner; I wasn't in a suspicious enough mood to think anything different. With my nose down and hmm ussing with my hair a flat iron wasn't all that off od a feeling.

>You really need to carry a digicam with you and document these

>events. Maybe it's time for your own website and blog. Your

>fans are begging for more of you.

Don't you DARE start a suggestion like that again. I think I have been things to do than a blog. Beside, my tongue might slip and I'd HATE to be responsible for that :)

>A Brillo head sure is no fun, sort of like giving head to a

>Brillo. If you lived here in NYC, I could hook you up. I think

>some of the best hairdressers in the industry are located

>here.

Oh yes, I've had them. I have some new contacts lately here in LA. Industry hairdressers don't even begin to describe them. I've really only stayed with this guy out of loyalty for three years. After I "fixed" the hair the same night I came to the realization that despite EVERYTHING he didn't do the ONE thing I had asked to begin with which was to clean up the sides. Went in last night to have it fixed and it still just isn't what I wanted so I guess loyalty only goes so far.

>I know a hot Chelsea guy who is a Master with the clippers and

>a Japanese-style scissor-over-comb technique. He ain't no

>street-level barber and he ain't no $10 either. He's really

>hot and masculine and, if you ask nicely, he'll show you his

>beautiful Italian stud-cock and huge low hangers, all

>unshaved. I here a few customers have had the pleasure of

>sucking him but I also here he's not into young twinks. To

>look at him you'd never know that bald bear-types get him hard

>as a rock.

So much a master he requires a "M" ;) Well I haven't been described as a twink for a while but I'm not a fan of all unshaved .... when one has no gag-reflex, lack of manscaping usually results in unwanted hair everywhere ;)

>THAT would be a fate worse than death. Despite the

>occasional Barbara craving I try not to fit the hairdresser

>stereotype .... he might as well just get his head shaved :)

Well, Scott, next time you have that craving for Babs, give me a shout and we can watch one of her classic specials. And to make it really worth your while, I'll give you a banadana!

Dan Dare

http://www.geocities.com/dandare_laca/DanDare4Hire.html

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/ers/121447882.html

(In L.A., but pics look better on CL posting from SFO visit!)

Archived