Gavinjockla, anyone?

glutes
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i’m not questioning the other photos. i don’t understand why pic#3 is in there...unless one of the guys is him. but one guy is too old and the other looks barely legal (if even) and nothing like him

i’m not questioning the other photos. i don’t understand why pic#3 is in there...unless one of the guys is him. but one guy is too old and the other looks barely legal (if even) and nothing like him

Picture #3, this one?251954_1521876358_tfvgqgv6bn.jpg

I really don't know what pic you're talking about, sorry. They are all him. You can see his tattoos in most of them

Picture #3, this one?

I really don't know what pic you're talking about, sorry. They are all him. You can see his tattoos in most of them

i don’t know how to insert a photo. the pic you attached is a public pic. #3 is the third pic when you have the photos unlocked

i don’t know how to insert a photo. the pic you attached is a public pic. #3 is the third pic when you have the photos unlocked

I don’t have access to those pics. If you have both apple and Firefox, you can hit the Command Key and ‘M’ key at the same time. That allows you to view media and get its web address. If you (or anyone with access to those pics) can do that, I can figure out what’s going on.

I got him to unlock and I see what you are talking about. I decided to ask him about it. I won’t post it here because he does look young in it, but nothing is happening in the pic. Fully clothed and nothing at all sexual. It’s like a cheesy Polaroid you’d take with a relative. The guy in it looks like he just returned from the hospital or something. Very odd to include in a RentMen profile o_O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...