Masseurfinder Heal vs Relax - New Changes

TXDav
This topic is 2238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I

I think they dressed up this bill as being about human trafficking, which made it hard to vote against, but the goal is to enforce the sexual Puritanism of the social conservatives. Otherwise it wouldn’t have been written so broadly.

Small government for corporations, big brother for the little people.

If that was the case then why was it broadly supported by the Democrats ?

Or were they just lazy and decide not to read the fine print?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

If that was the case then why was it broadly supported by the Democrats ?

Or were they just lazy and decide not to read the fine print?

Mid-term elections are influential right now, especially for Dems gaining swing/red state seats. One attack ad by their opponent suggesting a Dem who voted against it "supports sex trafficking" and the campaign has a huge optics issue they can't afford. We'll see how things are hopefully undone when Dems (please Lord) take back both chambers.

Well, at least this has some masseurs posting more recent photos. Silver plated lining I guess? lol

I wonder what affect this will have on pricing and the guys who travel a lot.

I have some guys I would definitely call again but I'd be less likely to try a visitor or any new guys in the area now. For me, I really want a legitimate massage more than anything extra. If that happens, great. I have had massages that have hit the 120 range and there wasn't anything happy about it and the massage wasn't that great either. Meanwhile, they have glowing and raving reviews. At that price point, I feel like I should be happy and not indigo when I leave. Those are the one and done providers for me.

On the flip, I've had 140-160 ranged and everything went well, awesome massage but the ending felt disengaged. I definitely don't want to feel like it's a chore for them if they are trying to make things happy. I have even dropped less 80 and the massage was so so but I definitely wasn't indigo at the end. That is acceptable as far as pricing goes but I still don't want to leave still having knots in my back or stiff glutes.

Oh well, going forward I have 4 guys I know I can call that fit the balance at the price points I'm willing to pay and will just have my expectations set accordingly. I chose finding these providers through these particular sites because I know I can go to these guys and not feel embarrassed if I'm in a turgid state, I'm easily excited and sensitive, versus going to a commercial place and selecting a male masseur and he's straight and freaking out. I'm sure they are used to it but I'd rather everyone involved feel comfortable because if the situation was flipped, I definitely wouldn't prefer to be massaging females as a gay man.

After checking MF today, it seems the photo question is a little cleaner. Some long time guys on the site with no face pics and some with much older face pics are probably getting asked to post a more current face pictures.

This is apparent in that some that even had face pics before have the ? today. Some who had previously post a face pic have a new face pic. So not only are pictures with any skin it seems being removed, but a current or at least a different face pic seem to be required to avoid the ? on their ad.

Masseurfinder....MassageM4M...and most other gay massage website owners KNOW the services the majority of their advertisers provide. (i.e. massage with "other" activities....nude, HE, etc.) So even if everyone is wearing a business suit in all their pics, the massage rates the masseurs post is the HUGE red flag for the internet service providers and the feds. The going rate in the outside world for a one hour therapeutic massage is not in the $120-$180/hr range as on the gay massage sites. ( I just Googled it and the going rate for a 1 hr. massage is $60 in the real world) On these sites the rates they charge is the biggest red flag, not the photos. So with the owners having full knowledge of the services their advertisers provide, at very inflated rates, it is a huge risk. After reading up on SESTA, and the fines and prison terms incurred, I would not want to be in their shoes and take the risk. Even running this site...Daddy's Website.... and this forum is a risk. To scary for me. I think we are all heading to the back of newspapers again to find our masseurs.

Welcome to the new republican order of things!

With the furious current pace of the filling of judicial openings & the gorsuch appointment to the S.C. (and the possibility of more vacancies there soon), the LGBT community & the U.S. as a whole, are in for a hell of rough time going forward!

Glad I found this thread, I had no idea what happened to MF but it seemed all screwed up. This explains things.

I don't blame MF. They are just covering their own rear end which is their prerogative (will RM go the same route?). But it makes THIS forum all the more essential, so that we can tell all these bland and sterile ads apart.

Life under our prudish overlords sure is grand.

Glad I found this thread, I had no idea what happened to MF but it seemed all screwed up. This explains things.

I don't blame MF. They are just covering their own rear end which is their prerogative (will RM go the same route?). But it makes THIS forum all the more essential, so that we can tell all these bland and sterile ads apart.

Life under our prudish overlords sure is grand.

I might be wrong, but after reading through SESTA and FOSTA, it seems they are also going after forums such as this where we exchange information on erotic masseurs. (or as they call them in SESTA and FOSTA "sex workers.") Go on Google and read up on SESTA and FOSTA and let me know if I am correct. They talk in length about "forums" in both of these bills, where users (us) exchange info and make recommendations, such as you mentioned, in telling the "bland and sterile ads apart." And exchanging information on whether a certain masseur will massage in the nude, perform a HE, etc. Read up and let me know if I am interpreting those bills correctly in regards to this forum, and whether forums such as ours will soon be history.

Guest InthePines
I might be wrong, but after reading through SESTA and FOSTA, it seems they are also going after forums such as this where we exchange information on erotic masseurs. (or as they call them in SESTA and FOSTA "sex workers.") Go on Google and read up on SESTA and FOSTA and let me know if I am correct. They talk in length about "forums" in both of these bills, where users (us) exchange info and make recommendations, such as you mentioned, in telling the "bland and sterile ads apart." And exchanging information on whether a certain masseur will massage in the nude, perform a HE, etc. Read up and let me know if I am interpreting those bills correctly in regards to this forum, and whether forums such as ours will soon be history.

I believe you are totally correct, for online investigating is the simplest, most cost effective form of surveillance and it's resulting in a number of recent arrest around the country. Bottom line, we're not only ones here and disclosing details of masseurs could land them in a great deal of legal trouble. Furthermore, while we access the internet from the privacy of our own homes, it's somewhat foolish to believe that our internet activity is anonymous, because it's not.

If Masseurfinder And MassageM4M want to give the impression that they are legitimate, strictly therapeutic massage websites they would act like strictly, therapeutic massage websites do. Any massage website that only offers therapeutic massage would only post ONE face pic of the masseur or masseuse. Period. There would be no need for 10 pictures of the massage therapist in various poses and activities.That is red flag number one to the feds that the MF and M4M websites are not just therapeutic, since it is a sign with 10 pics that the client is checking out more than the massage.....he is checking out how hot the masseur is. Red flag number two is the prices are WAY above the going rate for therapeutic massage. (seriously, $120-$180 for therapeutic?) The feds ain't dumb. So MF and M4m can have all the rules and regulations on no shirtless photos, no explicit ad copy, etc.....but those 2 red flags are the giveaway. If they want to go legit they would allow one face photo....and a cap on prices to reflect market prices. Any other changes they make are just a waste of their time, and still put them at risk.

Guest InthePines
Yes, they have had massagefinder for quite awhile, but it could very well end up as a back up for the masseurs to migrate to if masseurfinder ever got shut down.

A sort of doubt it. I think most of the providers who advertise on M4m and MF will likely opt for rent masseur or adam4adam. At least I hope they do, for the straight owned and operated corporations that own the finders sites are not worthy of our business.

I believe you are totally correct, for online investigating is the simplest, most cost effective form of surveillance and it's resulting in a number of recent arrest around the country. Bottom line, we're not only ones here and disclosing details of masseurs could land them in a great deal of legal trouble. Furthermore, while we access the internet from the privacy of our own homes, it's somewhat foolish to believe that our internet activity is anonymous, because it's not.

So who's getting arrested and for what? So sharing personal experience with a masseur is now a crime? Even if a masseur engaging in sexual activities wasn't exactly committing anything illegal right? It's just 'unprofessional' and may get license revoked?

The current administration is just the most backward I have seen in my generation, wanna bring things back to the 19th century if not earlier.

Guest InthePines
So who's getting arrested and for what? So sharing personal experience with a masseur is now a crime? Even if a masseur engaging in sexual activities wasn't exactly committing anything illegal right? It's just 'unprofessional' and may get license revoked?

The current administration is just the most backward I have seen in my generation, wanna bring things back to the 19th century if not earlier.

People are being arrested for prostitution. Sting operations have led to arrest in almost every county in Metro Atlanta over the past three months with the aid of Federal investigators and it appears from the media coverage that these investigations are stemming from online surveillance. I'm not an attorney, nor an expect on what is or isn't illegal, but that said, "Even if a masseur engaging in sexual activities wasn't exactly committing anything illegal right?" most likely, in most states, you would be incorrect.

Also, most of these guys are self trained and not licensed, and the state of Florida has recently begun investigations cracking down on this as well, issuing fines and cease and desist to non-licensed masseurs.

I agree with you, we are going backwards, at least for now and while I'm not advocating panic, I do recommend caution and care when posting, especially until we know where this target is going to land.

The so called Trump Administration must throw bloody meat to its base to maintain mindless circling and excitement.

And my friends, in case you have not yet noticed, YOU are the chum!

Sit home this November at your peril because you have seen nothin yet.