Russ -- today's cover

former lurker
This topic is 1786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for the kind words. Grateful to those of you I’ve met and hope to meet those I haven’t in the future.

In case more websites go down in the wake of FOSTA-SESTA, and if you think you might be interested in my services at any point in the future, please take my information NOW for safekeeping.

- Russ (Allan)

+1 917 207 6811

redhairedperson@gmail.com

Instagram @allankustanovich

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for the kind words. Grateful to those of you I’ve met and hope to meet those I haven’t in the future.

In case more websites go down in the wake of FOSTA-SESTA, and if you think you might be interested in my services at any point in the future, please take my information NOW for safekeeping.

- Russ (Allan)

+1 917 207 6811

redhairedperson@gmail.com

Instagram @allankustanovich

There will be workaround! M4m blog may be a good platform to connect reliable guys. Who knows!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I’m looking into doing some touring this fall. I put up some travel dates for Chicago and DC in my profile but nothing is finalized yet and I’m thinking about adding more cities. Let me know if you’d like me to visit your town so I can gauge interest and begin taking appointments. Hope to see you!

Hey guys, I’m looking into doing some touring this fall. I put up some travel dates for Chicago and DC in my profile but nothing is finalized yet and I’m thinking about adding more cities. Let me know if you’d like me to visit your town so I can gauge interest and begin taking appointments. Hope to see you!

I hope you come to DC more in the future. :) Sadly, with my current schedule, I won't be able to see you in DC this go around. I hope you make DC a regular stop.

Philadelphia would be nice!

• 7 months later...
Saw quite a few videos of him online. In one he takes a huge 20" zucchini up his ass. All the way in, closes his hole all the way around it inside, then shits this enormous vegetable right back out!

I need the link to this...I just planted zucchini. Maybe when it's ready we can lure Russ with it.