Ever Use Handcuffs During Sex?

Avalon
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That was one of the storylines on the recent episode of the tv series "9-1-1".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Apologies; I realize now this would have been better posted in the fetish forum.

Edited by Avalon

Many times. Just introduced someone to them last week. He was extremely turned on during the sex but then said after he didn't enjoy them. I think he was lying!!!!!! Bet he requests them again and then plays innocent after!!!!!

I had a couple of dates with a guy like that. After 3 or four times, after starting off with a totally vanilla evening, he started dropping hints, and I pointed it out *he* was initiating the subject, that I had stayed away from it out of deference. He then never asked for a date again, and ignored me subsequently in every social situation where we both found ourselves subsequently. It was akward, because he was the director of a musical group in which I performed.

YES

Actually also had a few extremely erotic massages where my arms and legs were in restraints and was blindfolded. They started slowly but GEEZ after about 15 minutes into a 90 min massage all hell broke loose. I hadn't wanted a gag but I sure hope the neighbors weren't home!