Thai massage with extras in la

Alanchen
This topic is 1013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have contact for Andy at Candle Spa? Seems the spa is “temporarily closed” and the opening date keeps pushing.

Also would love any new Thai spa recommendations people may have besides Full Moon and Prince. Love Full Moon, wouldn’t go back to Prince.

Would you mind elaborating on your time at Prince? Is it the one in West Hollywood? I was considering trying out but haven't heard much. You can PM if you would prefer. Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve got a new one. Looks tempting. Anyone?

https://rentmasseur.com/andythai

I tried out Andy. I wouldn't go back. Scheduled for an hour and massage lasted about 40 minutes. The massage felt more like sensual rubbing as opposed to a true massage. Nice body and person, but it felt a little mechanical. If you want more details, you can PM me. But that's about it in a nutshell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Is

Is this place still open? Seems they have a new location called Silver Lake. Maybe it’s all legit now?

This place is open now & is called Silver Lake Wellness Center. Anyone been, who can report on cute therapists and extras? Or if there are any Latin guys working there?

sam

I did have a massage from Andy at Candle Spa when they opened last year but I think he had gone legit. Anyone had experience with him lately? May have missed my shot at his in-home experience that earned all the rave reviews.

I had a few massages by Andy at Candle. Fantastic massages, but strictly legit. I asked him if he did massage outside of Candle and he said no.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Candle Spa in Studio City is open. I had a massage with Oliver on Friday. EXCELLENT massage, but totally legit. Andy was working also.

A friend had a massage with Andy at his home, and said that Andy goes further than just legit.

Anybody have a good HE experience at a Los Angeles parlor/spa lately?

Did your friend have a massage with Andy at his home recently?

FYI - Candle Spa in Studio City is open. I had a massage with Oliver on Friday. EXCELLENT massage, but totally legit. Andy was working also.

A friend had a massage with Andy at his home, and said that Andy goes further than just legit.

Anybody have a good HE experience at a Los Angeles parlor/spa lately?

Did your friend have a massage with Andy at his home recently?

• 5 months later...

I saw Ken when he was in DC. I had no trouble booking. Looks like his pics, and a good massage. Session was on a bed (he was travelling). Upsell at the end.

PM for details.

I know this post is a few years old but was thinking of booking Ken soon, did a search and found this thread! Would love some more details! He is super cute from his pics but want to make sure it‘s the right fit.

I know this post is a few years old but was thinking of booking Ken soon, did a search and found this thread! Would love some more details! He is super cute from his pics but want to make sure it‘s the right fit.

Still curious about Ken as well. Never really got much info.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...