Correct way to measure penis length and thickness?

Guest SimonL
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SimonL

some recent hookups clearly over advertised and left me thinking I should measure my length from the center of my back ;).

I clicked on this thread hoping to see a serious answer to this question, lol.

Apparently, I'm measuring mine wrong, but I guess I don't know the right way to do it. I always say I'm 7", but a guy I hooked up with recently said, "If you're 7 inches, I'm changing my Grindr profile." I hate to think that I'm selling myself short, so to speak.

Rob

Apparently, I'm measuring mine wrong, but I guess I don't know the right way to do it. I always say I'm 7", but a guy I hooked up with recently said, "If you're 7 inches, I'm changing my Grindr profile." I hate to think that I'm selling myself short, so to speak.

Rob

#humblebrag

Rob

If I can't swallow it so that my nose is buried in his pubes then he is over 8in

Rob

I hooked up with a guy who said he was 9" once. I am about 7"/7.5" and 8" on a very good day. We get naked and I'm easily two inches bigger than he is. Immediately he says "Wow - you must be 11"!" I sucked his dick instead of making him go home 'cuz quick thinking and creativity deserves a reward.

It all worked out in the end, as he shot a huge load.

I hooked up with a guy who said he was 9" once. I am about 7"/7.5" and 8" on a very good day. We get naked and I'm easily two inches bigger than he is. Immediately he says "Wow - you must be 11"!" I sucked his dick instead of making him go home 'cuz quick thinking and creativity deserves a reward.

It all worked out in the end, as he shot a huge load.

That has always been a favorite moment of mine - some dude going on and on about how hung he is, how big it is, blah blah - and then mine ends up being bigger. I get smug :)